Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Ya hope so Anyway I am in big trouble.You know,I am so excited about 1st final on Sunday.But on Saturday night i have to go for my chief's daughter ceremony.Now you know this Russian guys,If I get intoxicated in that party I can't wake up at 5 o clock RST.Anyway i have to stay there until midnight..I don't think i am gonna make for finals..:crying
Please Sid don't try to give me Ideas.If i won't go he will throw me out of his Lab..:p

Well as long as you dont mix vodka with methyl orange and stuff....:p

You should flirt with her daughter. That way you will be kicked out of his lab as well as party. :p

Thats not a bad idea.
That would give you two choices-
1. You become the lab owner.
2. You come back to India.

First Test was at the Gabba, it just wasn't against India

Yeah,i got it-against Sri Lanka.
Rest,why is CA not using Darwin ?

You should flirt with her daughter. That way you will be kicked out of his lab as well as party. :p

I knew you gonna give me something unbelievable.lol..:p
You won't say same if you know my chief.He is Mad.Hes paying me 1000 dollars less for same work then other staff member because i am black..:mad:
You should watch him.If i will be able to get up on Sunday morning.I'll upload his party photos..:p

It seems the Indian fans are obsessed with the speed of the bowlers. It's something I've always found while reading Planet Cricket posts and I find it very intriguing. Speed is a skill, but not the skill. It's fascinating because I don't find other teams fans bothering too much about pace. People shouldn't worry about Ishant's pace, from what I've seen of him, he has more than enough talents in other skill areas.

I am personally obsessed with pace, but not just of Indian bowlers. As a medium pacer myself, I understand that pace is not the skill, but it helps all the other features of bowling such as seam and cut reach a greater plateau. Furthermore, with the amount of trundlers that India have churned out, there is a point where you get fed up.

Well we are not allowed to mix anything in Russian Vodka here..You have to drink it neat.If you mix anything Russian believes you disrespecting their drink.;)

Thats not a bad idea.
2. You come back to India

Ya number 1 is not possible until i kill him..lol..:p
I am only joking..I can't kill anyone..Except Munaf..lol..:p

Ya anyway I am coming india next year forever after 8 years..But i don't want to happen that now..please..:D

Thats not a bad idea.
2. You come back to India.

Yeah,i got it-against Sri Lanka.
Rest,why is CA not using Darwin ?
Probably cos the ground would hold only 10 thousand.

Symonds Lier and cheater in Cricket beware all ...

First

I had a good laugh when he gave an interview \\\"i was complementing ishant\\\".I have never seen a liar and cheater like Symonds.Even a kid can tell what he was saying to ishant.

Second when the judge asked he was sure whether bhajji said a racist word or not ..and he told he wasnt sure at all .. he dont even the meaning of the word ...when he want sure why to book the case .. just for showoff ? why ponting havn\\\'t asked symonds whethere he was sure or not ...
it shows ponting and sysmonds nature just for showoff .. they did it

..and later not even apologizing for lieing what he said in media that bhajji called him a \\\'monkey\\\'.

I like symonds lot but why he need to act like a silly kid ...why cant he be calm instead of abusing and invoking fights in between others.This is terrible for cricket.

Hoping to see Australia to win the finals for sure ..........

Last edited:
Suprisingly,the Gabba saw less cricket this summer.

Normally,the first test is held at the Gabba.Also,not too many ODI's were played there.
Ditto for Perth.
The first test was held at the GABBA.

Symonds Lier and cheater in Cricket beware all ...

First

I had a good laugh when he gave an interview \\\"i was complementing ishant\\\".I have never seen a liar and cheater like Symonds.Even a kid can tell what he was saying to ishant.

Second when the judge asked he was sure whether bhajji said a racist word or not ..and he told he wasnt sure at all .. he dont even the meaning of the word ...when he want sure why to book the case .. just for showoff ? why ponting havn\\\'t asked symonds whethere he was sure or not ...
it shows ponting and sysmonds nature just for showoff .. they did it

..and later not even apologizing for lieing what he said in media that bhajji called him a \\\'monkey\\\'.

I like symonds lot but why he need to act like a silly kid ...why cant he be calm instead of abusing and invoking fights in between others.This is terrible for cricket.

Hoping to see Australia to win the finals for sure ..........
He heard the word monkey, how is that lying?

Last edited:
The first test was held at the GABBA.

He heard the word monkey, how is that lying?

then why he has denied during final judgement ? it wasn\\\'t even heard in stump mike

that clearly proved lie

from that day i hate symonds and a bit ponting ... we dont need such cocks to play for our country

Ok.We all set for Sri and Aus..I hope Aus in any case gonna pass 300+ if they will bat first...I don't think Srilanka have anything to surprise.Aussis just too strong for them..
So Money on Aussis.Hope Hayden and Gilly have a blast tomorrow..

I want Sri Lanka to go out on a high, I want Murali to take a 5-fer and Jayasuria to score a hundred...

In short you want miracle..lol..
5 Wickets for Murli and 100 for Sanath..They need to play against Aus U-19..
I can Understand your feeling Sanjaybhai but its like reaching to Moon..

irfan is less likely to injure himself because of the pace he bowls, and he's a stronger guy then most people on the Indian team. I dont have a problem with him playing all the games (he is an allrounder afterall) so that should exempt him from the rotation policy. All the other quicks - Sreesanth, RP , Ishant , and Zaheer should be shifted and rested accordingly to minimize all injuries and mishaps.

If I were to pick a four man pace attack I would go with the following:
ishant
zaheer
Irfan
praveen/rp/ sreesanth

I would love to see sree back at the top but his recent form has not helped the cause.

I apoligeze for any typos as the was typed on an iPod touch.

Enjoying the touch, eh? I am waiting for the prices to come down. I badly want one too....

I wouldnt bracket Praveen in the list of our 'pace attack'. He is a medium pacer and kind of our fifth bowler....

I hope Praveen gets more opportunities with the bat. Seems like he could be a pretty destructive batsman. If Pathan starts to fail with the bat and Praveen starts impressing with the ball, we may well see an extra batsman played in place of Pathan.

Users who are viewing this thread