Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

So excited for tomorrow, Gilly's last ODI and leaving school early to stop myself from missing him batting!

Same here! :D

Can't wait. If he makes atleast a 50, or even hits a six it will be my favourite day in cricket history. :p

Last edited:
Zaheer is definitely going to be the spearhead once he gets back into fitness. Relying on Ishant is just going to put more pressure on him and decrease his performances.

Ishant has really done well as the spearhead in Australia.
One would have expected Sreesanth to spearhead the Indian attack,but Ishant has worked wonders for us.Zak will be back to lead against SA,else it would be RP.

We definitely need a rotation policy when it comes to our fast bowlers. Ishant should have got some rest games in the matches that didn't really matter, so he's full in terms of confidence and fitness when it comes to the bigger matches.

This also gives an opportunity to the Munaf or Sreesanth to prove themselves.

I fear Ishant is going to burn out and injure himself, come back weaker then before and fade away. Just like Zaheer (who has come back strong), Nehra, and many other Indian fast bowlers.

Both are bad.
Munaf-better not say anythign about him.
Sreesanth-too much aggro.

Coming to the Nehra point.He was one good bowler.Dissappeared all of a sudden.I still remember his 6/23 against England at Durban....
What a match that was....

Well I don't think Ishant gonna rested for whole series..Ya He can be rested for couple of Matches..

At 19 if you are looking for rest then you are going to become Dadaji when you reach 21.

He meant his last ODI in Melbourne.

Wasn't first final always held at G.

Coming to the Nehra point.He was one good bowler.Dissappeared all of a sudden.I still remember his 6/23 against England at Durban....
What a match that was....

Yeah he created history by becoming only player to do vomitting in WCup. :p

Last edited:
Isn't he playing in the finals? :upray
Last ODI in Melbourne I mean.

At 19 if you are looking for rest then you are going to become Dadaji when you reach 21.

Wasn't first final always held at G.

Yeah he created history by becoming only player to do vomitting in WCup. :p
No it rotates. Melbourne got dropped for some reason but Sydney, a substantially smaller ground, gets 3 years in a row. The G of course missed out 2 years ago since it was being renovated and the Dome was used instead.

Last edited:
Suprisingly,the Gabba saw less cricket this summer.

Normally,the first test is held at the Gabba.Also,not too many ODI's were played there.
Ditto for Perth.

Normally,the first test is held at the Gabba.Also,not too many ODI's were played there.
Ditto for Perth.

Its good we dont play much in Perth. Its like visiting teams looking to avoid Nagpur or Mumbai.

Well,I am so much Excited to see Gilly tomorrow.Someone mentioned tomorrow his last ODI.Actually that was fair enough.Of course he gonna play in Finals but there will be different pressure and different ball game in Finals.Tomorrow he can start firing.
He has been superb entertainer throughout his career.and I am looking forward for another blast from him..

Hope he makes 200. That will be treat.

P.S. Hes not in my FC team so not good news for me.

Don't joke Sid.:D.I didn't mean for 200.if he makes only 80 runs in his natural style then also it would be worth paying to watch him..BTW Are you serious about 200?:p

Dont think 200 is achievable. But Gilly making 200 runs means they will come off 130 balls. Good fun.

Ya hope so Anyway I am in big trouble.You know,I am so excited about 1st final on Sunday.But on Saturday night i have to go for my chief's daughter ceremony.Now you know this Russian guys,If I get intoxicated in that party I can't wake up at 5 o clock RST.Anyway i have to stay there until midnight..I don't think i am gonna make for finals..:crying
Please Sid don't try to give me Ideas.If i won't go he will throw me out of his Lab..:p

You should flirt with her daughter. That way you will be kicked out of his lab as well as party. :p

Users who are viewing this thread