Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

I now know why you guys cant play spin.

Can't you just leave people alone for 10 minutes and not try to incite an argument? Seems everything you say recently has been slightly aggressive.

Anyway, back on topic, Hopes looks to have been bowled here.

Well played Gilly *clap*

Last edited:
Damn you Malinga !! Couldn't you dropped that :mad: Gilly deserved that 100

Thanks Gilly for the entertainment last time in MCG :hpraise

Withdraw your retirement plz :upray

Well played Gilly *clap*, it doesn't take like 8 seconds for a bail to come off jordox!

So the wind blew it off? Sangakarra's gloves didn't hit the stumps, therefore he didn't knock it off, therefore he isn't what you just pathetically called him.

Well played Gilly *clap*, it doesn't take like 8 seconds for a bail to come off jordox!

Yeah there was earthquake.

Last edited by a moderator:
If hawkeye was used in matches my dear friend sides would be out for 100 runs. I now know why you guys cant play spin.

Man you're ignorant. I'm the one sticking up for the umpires after the bashing they got initially for not giving Gilly out. I'm not saying Hawkeye should be used.

What guys can't play spin?

That Hopes dismissal was funny. That doesn't happen often.

Man you're ignorant. I'm the one sticking up for the umpires after the bashing they got initially for not giving Gilly out. I'm not saying Hawkeye should be used.

What guys can't play spin?

That Hopes dismissal was funny. That doesn't happen often.

He was trying to insult you by saying the NZ team can't play spin, don't worry about him though, he tries to start a fight and take the thread off topic every second post.

Thanks gilly for the entartainment you provided us.:clap:hpraise:clap

I noticed ;)

He has a point, we can't play spin that well. Maybe he should start a thread about how useless the NZ side is if it makes him feel better. I don't see how it's relevant to the current topic.

Aussies just lost Clarke, so stuttering a little bit. I think Gilly did the damage though.

Users who are viewing this thread