Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Someone was going to get the magic finish, Jaysuria does it. Once again the bowlers dominating a match but well played would have been a hollow feeling winning that after that pathetic collapse.

Nice to see SL go home with a win I guess. Not a great tour for them.

Australia will probably need to do some hard work on their batting. That was the worst performance i've seen with the bat from Australia in some time. The final score wasn't the problem, the 10 wickets falling for about 100 was after getting the perfect start. No way should they have caved in like that.

SL bowled well. Where's that Kulasekara guy been all tour? He needs to become a staple I think.

Wow, what a thriller, lee batted well but it was a poor shot on which he got out on. Still the aussies managed to get themselves out of the hole they dug for themselves well but still fell short:(

LOL SL has to leave at 12:30 for back home. No time to celebrate the victory.

If anything, that loss would've helped them more than a convincing win. They really need to step up in that middle order, there has been nothing there besides Clarke, Pontings 100 and Husseys 6X or so. Bowling is top game as always.

Good finals series coming up.

LOL SL has to leave at 12:30 for back home. No time to celebrate the victory.

Nothing to celebrate Sid.They were poor during whole tournament.That was Consolatory win but that don't mean to anyone.
All eyes on Finals now.Batting was disappointed from Aus..Srilanka Bowled well..

Beating Australia in any form is quite an achievement. But I see what you mean, they probably don't really have the right after their woeful performances earlier.

Do Sri Lanka want Vaas anymore? I reckon he should retire now. The bowling attack used against the Aussies seems pretty decent. On a belting flat pitch they'd be tested though.

Ya I agree.Vass is out of his Charm.He still has his line and length.But he lost his swing somewhere.He should have a good time in Australia.As pitch here don't disappoint Pace bowler.Kulasakra has been good throughout the series.

I found it quite funny how they were leaving Aus so quickly especially just over an hour after the game had finished. Can't imagine doing that.

Anyway hopefully our batting finds form again, no way I would have predicted our batting to be the one costing us games after our bowling effects pre World Cup.

Ya I agree.Vass is out of his Charm.He still has his line and length.But he lost his swing somewhere.He should have a good time in Australia.As pitch here don't disappoint Pace bowler.Kulasakra has been good throughout the series.
Vaas has lost enough pace that it's fair to say he is not so confident about pitching up as he once might have been.

Out of the ones they used, I can see a future for Malinga, Amerisinghe and Kulasekera. I'm disappointed that they neglected Welegedara for the entire series, but if they are able to settle on their core pace bowlers as a result, then they have come away a little better off.

Some of my photos from yesterdays match. Sadly, I didn't take any of Gilly when he was batting. :( I was too focused on watching him bat to take photos, and whenever I took photos of him batting this series and the last test, he didn't do too well.

I would've taken a photo of him walking out at the race, but the bloody coppers weren't letting us near. Soon as I left, they were letting people stand there!

DSCF0029.jpg

DSCF0049.jpg

DSCF0073.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0023copy.jpg

DSCF0030-1.jpg

DSCF0035-1.jpg

DSCF0055.jpg

DSCF0071.jpg

DSCF0072.jpg

DSCF0110.jpg

Haddin plumb...