Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

I've just realised that 12 posts preceding this one have been made by members whose names begin with a lower case letter. Grammar people!

Punter's gone. Anyway, I thought Gilly was looking good. Shame he got out. Masterstroke by Dhoni.
* "Grammar, people!"

Again a horrible start :mad what the hell is going on

Ponting is free now and address to media for releasing some more comments on the opponents! ;)

But I really wanted Gilly to bat for long time like quick century. It's his last series. :( Anyways, Hayden and Symonds are always there to rescue from any critical position. So we have still a long and hard job to do. We have reached the first step successfully and lets see how they climb the remaining steps to reach the final target,"Victory"! Praveen kumar has surprised me too.

Interesting thing is that both the batsman got out on Pull shot..And for both of them short deliveries were never a problem...
Caution for Clarke and Hayden***-Don't try to pull the short ball..

Clarke won't get the chance to play the pull shot.
This is why I didn't want us to bat first, will be lucky to make 200 now.

Adi, Praveen could repeat Hobart.... You never know!:D

Ya for Praveen Hobart and SCG are same at the moment..Thats awesome from Praveen.:happy:cheers

Now Ishant's turn---Clarke gone..Something unbelievable happening here.:eek:

w00t w00t! pwnt n00b!

I know Australia can come back from this though so don't have a go at me. I'm just excited, as I should be.

:eek: Clarke too departed, Oi you idiots what you all are doing :confused:

We need Roy and Haydos to both score 100 each, this is not a want this is a must. Just do it!

Shot Haydos, now about 20 more of those mate.:happy

Last edited:
thats a rubbish decision, clarke didnt get near it with his bat.

the two big queenslanders will put on 200 no worries.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats a rubbish decision, clarke didnt get near it with his bat.

the two big queenslanders will put on 200 no worries.

Clarke was GONE! The snicko showed clearly that there was a sound immediately when the ball passed the bat. IT WAS OUT!!!! DAMN SURE!!!!

It wasn't out but in this case I think it was a pretty tough call to make for the umpire, seeing as the pad was so close to the bat. Also, how Clarke finished in his follow-through might have had an influence on the umpire's decision.

Users who are viewing this thread