Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Ya You right..Yuvraj already started to bowl.And accordingly Run rate also started to Rocket up..

Hopes is a batter that bowls a bit so of course he can bat. Just very worrying to see how much of a problem he has against spin. But hes survived them so far and he sure can smash pacemen when needed.

Australia should really start to go after the bowlers here. They have 5 wickets in hand and there innings is starting to go into a close. Once it hits 40 overs i reckon they should try and smack it out of the park get to 250+.

I would wait to 45 overs, won't get anywhere near 250 if we lose one of them with 10 overs left. Leaves our lower order too much to do.

India struggling with 5th bowler. Wil be luky to give 70 runs from all 10 overs combined of fifth bowler.

Damm Haydos. Just broke confidence of Irfan.

Well I again come here and wicket falls. Maybe I should kiss my chores goodbye till 50th over.

Well done Dhoni! We get a wicket here!

Richie Benaud says 225 would be a good total for Australia. Can India restrict them to below that? The wicket is pretty slow, and India has to restrict Australia to 200'ish.

Yuvi got hopes! Hopes does'nt look too hopefull against spin;).

We need Huss to go early. Dont need another not out from him.

Wow..Some bonus for India..Yuvi got hopes..but still India need to get out Hueesy..otherwise they easily reach 250 mark..

We've got no hope getting 250 from this position.
Worst way to go when your team is already in trouble and then you get out to a part time spinner. Watson better sort his injury issues as we need him back.

I now feel 230-240 would be a good total for Australia to fight with. India need 2 wickets pretty quick now. They got to bring back Sharma and Praveen probably. No more Pathan! He has had a bad match, and we shouldnt worsen our position by bringing him.

I think now Enough..Hussey need to go after bowlers..Every time Hussey remains not out after this critical situations..but he need to accelerate for now..Still Lee to come..

Users who are viewing this thread