Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

No I have some type of Illusion..Lee can't do that..He is pure gentleman out there..He can't bowl beamer..May be it slept out of his hand..
Just 1 needed Sachin..please..

This is the Tendulkar effect for you. I doubt in the history of cricket people got so tense, so nervous when a person nears his 100.

No I have some type of Illusion..Lee can't do that..He is pure gentleman out there..He can't bowl beamer..May be it slept out of his hand..
Just 1 needed Sachin..please..

Lee's lip reading said "It slipped out of his hand..." or something like that. They made up pretty well. Matter closed!

Sachin's nervouc 99's re-surfaces again! If he gets there, its going to be a roar in Sydney and some Aussie fans wont resist the temptation to stand up and applaud.

Come on Tendiya! We need that badly! That THREE FIGURE KNOCK! WE LUV U!!! PLZ!!

Yes! He's Got There!

:happy

Sharma out, not quite over...

Didn't see it, but I'm sure it was a wonderful century. Great stuff from the Master! What a player!

GOT HIM! This could change the game, we can still win this folks! All they need is a collapse!

Who want wicket now :rolleyes: alraedy got hammered :mad: anyway Hopes got Rohit sharma

Sachin! Sachin! Sachin! I was so nervous. Thank the gods he got the 100.

Rohit Sharma out. Well played, you've done your country proud.

Sachin and Sharma really stabilised the innings with their sensible batting. Too bad Symonds is so aggressive, they could've really built up.

I really think that Sharma wicket can change the game...:(

Take that Manjrekar...Even 10 Manjrekar can't do that......
Sachin i love you..
Please Sri let me cry..I can't stop my tears for sachin...:crying:happy:happy

Users who are viewing this thread