Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Great knock from Rohit Sharma. A brilliantly mature knock when his team needed him to perform. If we lose now it will be completely our fault.

Great knock from Rohit Sharma. A brilliantly mature knock when his team needed him to perform. If we lose now it will be completely our fault.

Absolutely. It was a treat watching him bat along with the guy at the other end whose place Rohit Sharma has been asked to take on.

Rohit has also been a revelation of this tour.

Absolutely. It was a treat watching him bat along with the guy at the other end whose place Rohit Sharma has been asked to take on.

Rohit has also been a revelation of this tour.
Those two straight drives at the top of his innings were probably my favorite shots of the match. I'm sure batting alongside Tendulkar made him concentrate harder.

I think Johnson is a hurry, more than India to finish this match :rolleyes: where the f*** he is bowling . Horrible performance again today by our players :noway

I think Johnson is a hurry, more than India to finish this match :rolleyes: where the f*** he is bowling . Horrible performance again today by our players :noway

Tell the truth - Deep inside, arent you a bit happy that India has done very well here?

Tell the truth - Deep inside, arent you a bit happy that India has done very well here?

Are you Joking :mad: i am extremely disappointed today from all sides . First loosing this 1 st final and on the other hand SA is loosing too on their U 19 WC final :mad:

Todays day = Worst Day so far in this year 2008 :(

We have done it..............WWWWWWwwoooow..we won...
Sachin the man of the match has done it again..In Australia,in second ining and in finals...
I am proud of My Avvy and Sig...
someone give me diazepam I am out of control..
Cheers Sai for great support..

WOW !! we loose another match :clap twice in a row . If you want to the hattrick then play like today only or you can get a combination from Lank's match too . Or if you have any bloody self respect left then better win on tuesday as well as on friday :mad:

We have done it..............WWWWWWwwoooow..we won...
Sachin the man of the match has done it again..In Australia,in second ining and in finals...
I am proud of My Avvy and Sig...
someone give me diazepam I am out of control..
Cheers Sai for great support..

Now, you have all the time in the world to go off.... CHAK DE INDIA!!!! YAAAYYYYY!!!!!!:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy

So happy! Ok now, those who say "Sachin cant win India matches".... Come on now!! He has taken India all through... What else do you want? This is among his top 5 innings in ODI cricket. Its a CB series final in Australia, against Australia. He had a relatively quiet series (apart from that 63)....

Come on you Sachin critics! Where are you hiding?

Users who are viewing this thread