Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

What young. Hes multi millionaire already.

Money doesn't tell you age!!!he he Sid..
So what?He has money but he deserve his chance in playing 11..
Wow..I am arguing with you..wow..I am learning...lol..

Piyush IMO is better than Bhajji, I reckon Piyush would be more successful against the likes of Symonds and Clarke than Bhajji because if he can get Pietersen out on a regular basis then he boviously has the potentiontal to get the likes of Symonds and co out....

Thanks Sanjaybhai..I know you have real knowledge of cricket..lol..
I reckon India would play with same team for next game..Two Spinners is not a bad strategy..
Ok Sid.Bye..Add me in Yahoo.I can't talk here.I am tired..I got 4 deleted post today..They are telling I am sending Spams..lol..I should have written Australia in my location then i won't get this problem..Anyway C u.

I hope IShant's injury is not serious, if it is then I think we should bring Sehwag back...

Ya keep Bhajji.But you can't drop Piyush..
First you have never give him Fair amount of Chance and Whenever he got the chance,he has delivered..
He was the man troubling KP in last summer..He got him out couple of time..And by Stumping or bowled..So he has potential otherwise you can't get KP more..
He is still young and need to give time..

Piyush played well but he can only be picked when 2 spinners are required in that particular game ie when the PITCH SUITS SPIN(It is slow and has turn).

I hope IShant's injury is not serious, if it is then I think we should bring Sehwag back...

ya he is very crucial to india's chances,lets hope he is fit for the next match.

I can see why Australia are stopping this series in the future. They must be fed up of choking in the finals. :p

So happy! Ok now, those who say "Sachin cant win India matches".... Come on now!! He has taken India all through... What else do you want? This is among his top 5 innings in ODI cricket. Its a CB series final in Australia, against Australia. He had a relatively quiet series (apart from that 63)....

Come on you Sachin critics! Where are you hiding?

Added to that, this is his first ODI century in Australia! :) What a legend he is.. Right from his ball1 which he faced, he looked confident. Overall, a good team effort excluding Pathan's bowling. But oh well, everyone have a bad day.. Let it go as a dream and hopefully, Pathan improves. Hats off to Sachin for his one of the best innings today! :hpraise Still, I would rate his Sharjah knock against Aussies as the best. ;)

Surprisingly, India have displayed a 100% team effort in both this first final and U19 Wcup. :hpraise

Last year we lost this CBS finals :( that also 2 in a row :mad: i just hope this time we don't repeat this and win the CBS back .

EDIT : CBS doesn't suit us :( VB was better and luckier :D and i also don't like our green kit.

I can see why Australia are stopping this series in the future. They must be fed up of choking in the finals. :p

Never underestimate the opponents. This series is still OPEN to both the teams. Hope India doesn't get into party mood too much and doesn't loose the next game cheaply. :rolleyes: :upray

Someone had to say to Indian boys there, " Boys, it's still not over.. Have to work more hard just for one more match & we had to win it.. Lets get it! " If they leave the momentum, I have a feeling, it's tough to comeback in third final. Hopefully, there doesn't exist a third final. ;)

If you're going to drop a spinner, the drop Harbhajan, Chawla is far more effective.

I'd rather they just kept the same team though, and finally, we got a decent first wicket partnership against the Aussies.

Impossible! Harby picked up two important wickets today, also going for his customary miserly runs. Piyush has to wait! Harbhajan is our No.1 ODI spinner.

To be honest, they were both bad shots, nothing special on the part by Harbhajan.

Basically, I'll take any excuse to drop him. :p

What matters is the WICKETS. Harbhajan has often bowled very well in the ODI's but has not been lucky in the wickets column. Today he was, and that matters most.

Last edited:
Let's all agree that they should both play, they work well in tandem. :p

You're serious? If Ishant cant play, we cant go in with guys like Irfan and Praveen as our spearheads. Thats a recipe for disaster. We will need Sreesanth back in the side then (if Ishant doesnt play).

Playing Sreesanth itself nowadays is a recipe for disaster, there is always a half chance that he will be super or rubbish.

Having said that, I'd take him over Munaf any day of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread