Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Well Vaiby your man got the runs today. Very good knock by Rohit as well. Just hope Yuvi gets past Hogg in next match. All my Mohali men failed today. :(

Edit: Chawla was good though.

Well Vaiby your man got the runs today. Very good knock by Rohit as well. Just hope Yuvi gets past Hogg in next match. All my Mohali men failed today. :(

Edit: Chawla was good though.

Preview of IPL tournament :p

Pitch never exactly looked like it was going to die down. India played too well for Australia.

Gabba favours pace bowlers. Chawla will be dropped for Dadaji or Sree.

If you're going to drop a spinner, the drop Harbhajan, Chawla is far more effective.

I'd rather they just kept the same team though, and finally, we got a decent first wicket partnership against the Aussies.

Three Cheers for Sir Sachin Tendulkar (yes I will call him Sir here on and at the risk of being repetitive I'd like to say HE.IS.A.LEGEND )

SACHIN is SACHIN. Well done! If you doubted him at any point in the series, you were wrong.

If you're going to drop a spinner, the drop Harbhajan, Chawla is far more effective.

Bhajji was one who brought India back in match today. I missed his doggy celebration though. Maybe he'll do that in next game.

No! Not Dadaji! :eek:

Don't worry Dadaji not gonna play..I already give money to throw him in Space..So he can never return..:D
We can have same team for next match..
And please don't ask Mob to drop youngsters..:p:cheers

Bhajji was one who brought India back in match today. I missed his doggy celebration though. Maybe he'll do that in next game.

To be honest, they were both bad shots, nothing special on the part by Harbhajan.

Basically, I'll take any excuse to drop him. :p

To be honest, they were both bad shots, nothing special on the part by Harbhajan.

If you keep it tight, then you force batsmen into playing bad shots and thats what Harbhajan did.

Still he was best bowler today. Bhajji is needed to get under Aussie skins.

Ya keep Bhajji.But you can't drop Piyush..
First you have never give him Fair amount of Chance and Whenever he got the chance,he has delivered..
He was the man troubling KP in last summer..He got him out couple of time..And by Stumping or bowled..So he has potential otherwise you can't get KP more..
He is still young and need to give time..

Users who are viewing this thread