Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Somebody must go to clarke and tell him soccer tackels are not applicable for cricket.:p

Oh damn, What on earth was Gambhir trying to dO??:crying

Breat Lee is doing good job in middle overs..he gave only 4 runs in this spell of 2 overs...India need to take care of wickets till38-40 anyway..

Platform has been set for 270 runs for India. With pitch breaking up its good sign for India. Jhonson also helping us.

Well thats why i said earlier that Uthappa played well..Gambhir was trying to be so aggressive..he had the time to settle..
Hiting won't always help you.Sometime you need to settle down..

You my friend need sleep.

Breat Lee is doing good job in middle overs..he gave only 4 runs in this spell of 2 overs

Its better than giving wickets to Leethal bowler.

Last edited:
Well see who has arrived??Shame on you..Sleeping on this important day!!:p
:boxing I'll see you in FC..

Yuvi needs to take control now. Soon time is approaching near for Sachin to suffer cramps or Groin strain :p

:rtfl You have not slept for last 28 hours.

:gundown :rtfl..i'll see you...lol..:p
I love cricket dear Sid...not like you..Hope Sachin makes another 100 here..
Anyway you got Manjrekar adress??I am ready with brand new gun!!:D

Yuvi needs to take control now. Soon time is approaching near for Sachin to suffer cramps or Groin strain :p

Give some respect to Sachin Sid..He has put you here for 2-0..:mad

Last edited:
OH ****... Yuvraj and Irfan Pathan are my trump players in cricinfo fantasy I was just about to say how well Yuvraj was playing and he goes :'(

Oh no! Yuvraj was looking devestating! Got carried away there.

This's probably the 3rd f***ing time he got ut to a short ball of a spinner.!!!:boxing

Yuvi has played well..At least kept up momentum and average...But India need to do partnership until 42 overs..they are playing with 5 bowlers so....

Users who are viewing this thread