Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Well nervy start from India..14 runs from 6 overs..But credit to Lee..hes fast and accurate.Not giving much room to both the openers..Anyway start is expected as per weather and pitch condition..Its not easy here to bat first..

Actually 40-42 overs... But All the time in thw world is close :p:)

Check the score after 16overs..lol..:p

Last edited:
Lee has been bowling really well so far, just hasn't managed the wicket. Current over hes slipped off, hopefully it was just a case of his shoe.

Well Ponting not good time for you..It should have been easy catch for you..But thanks for dropping..

Show has been started from Sachin..What a shot!!!I hope more to come...Go on we have five bowlers...We need that you both openers bat 30 overs....

Bowling change from both the end.Ponting looks desperate to take wicket here...
Careful but good start from India..

Last edited:
EDIT:50 runs partnership has come now..India looking solid at the moment..Good batting by Uthappa also in such Condition...
More problems for ponting as bowling change has not worked and Sachin already started to accelerate..

Lol no way that was an easy catch. Straight of the middle of Tendulkar bat, would have been up there with the best catches of the summer if he grabbed that.

Johnson again being exposed, all his good work early in the summer been undone when it matters.

Lol no way that was an easy catch. Straight of the middle of Tendulkar bat, would have been up there with the best catches of the summer if he grabbed that.

Johnson again being exposed, all his good work early in the summer been undone when it matters.

Ya I agree..That was not easy but ponting has set such a high standard for himself in field..Anyway hes doing nothing appropriate to his standard now...:D

Well Johnson i again say mystery when he bowling..you never know..he bowling all over the place except right areas..

Sachin must have read my post Sunday and got a little angry and has come out and started batting well...maybe what angered him was I called Suchin? ;)

Problem with Johnson is he doesn't have that strike bowler feel about him that a fellow spraying bowler in Tait has.

Sounds like Gilchrist... He was sooo good for 10 or so years, that when he performs as his pre-decesors (sp) did, he is considered "out of touch"

Good nut there Mitch

Problem with Johnson is he doesn't have that strike bowler feel about him that a fellow spraying bowler in Tait has.

Lol..But hes not bowling like strike bowler..By his current spell,Ponting has already told to his part time bowler to bowl remaining Jhonson's over..:D

Actually 40-42 overs... But All the time in thw world is close :p:)

I told you to see the score at 16 th over..:p:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread