Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

2 possible outcomes with Sreesanth:

1) Gilchrist and Hayden will kill him and his bowling figures will be summat like 0-34 of 4 overs...

2) He will rips through the top order.

Mr Unpredictable all right, but that's one of his strengths, no matter how much people try to attack him, if it is an on day for him, he always prospers.

Mr Unpredictable all right, but that's one of his strengths, no matter how much people try to attack him, if it is an on day for him, he always prospers.

Ya Mob he forgot that Srisanth is in your player list..lol..:p

Haha, shut up.:p

Suchin will hit a ton, India will win.

HA!

How'd you like those apples?:p

Lol..:p
Don't say dear that..You suppose to back up Breat Lee..:D
Who knows today is your day?and whatever you said gonna be outcome of the Match..:p:cheers

Last edited:
I dont like Sreesanth. I never have. He's full of himself, and his figures from this series show that his success has possibly gotten to his head. I'd rather pick Munaf. And Chawla over Harbajan. Harbajan NEVER earns a wicket. He always gets lucky. That guy has crazy luck.

Thank god you're not the selector, world class players like Hayden belting you out of the attack means that success has gotten to your head, yeah, alright.

I dont like Sreesanth. I never have. He's full of himself, and his figures from this series show that his success has possibly gotten to his head. I'd rather pick Munaf. And Chawla over Harbajan. Harbajan NEVER earns a wicket. He always gets lucky. That guy has crazy luck.

What are you on?
He backs himself. He believes in himself. That doesn't mean he's full of himself.

He has aggression. He can bowl with pace. He can field. He can bat (a bit lol). He can dance ;).

I'd rather have a bowler who can provide some aggression, not pick up wickets but soften the batsmen up rather then...a Munaf Patel, lets put it at that.

And Sreesanth is the closest thing we have to an "Ishant" type bowler - Quick, high arm action, presenting the seam beautifully, bounce, ect.

India bat, finally!! Again at Brisbane! Hope for a better batting performance than last time (in Brisbane where we got 194)

Sree is in for Sharma. Pretty surprised that Dhoni is persisting with Chawla when Brisbane might favor pace (may be no Ishant has compelled him to though he could have strengthened the batting by bringing back Sehwag)

The game is on!!! Will India keep it up and nail it in today??? They got to do it. They got to treat this as a 'do or die' match and finish it off.

Well in over cast condition India have selected to bat..I say positive decision but very risky..Hope our opener will do their job..

India need to keep patience till 8-10 overs..They better settle their nerves..because after that they gonna have all the time in the world to play..

Not surprised with the 4 seamers, would hae liked Nofke to come in. He has that knack to pick up wickets and it would be his home match not to mention his batting ability.

Users who are viewing this thread