Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Damn it's worked in reverse this time, he's taunting me. :( :p

Well bowled Clarky! Just got a wicket, easily caught by Hopes.

Last edited:
Uthappa falls and it's definitely for the best. He never looked as if he was going to attack. It'll be better to have an in-form batsman like Gambhir at the crease now.

Well Something for Clarke at last...Good knock by Uthappa there..he helped for building strong platform there..Incoming Gambhir also in good form so hope he'll continue with Sachin..

Perfectly said pal. I was damn bored by Uthappa's innings. A naturally attacking player was playing an innings totally unlike himself and it didnt work for him.

I felt happy that he got out!

Clark's magic wickets look to be the only way we will be getting any. Hopes should be on now though he too can pick up these magic wickets.

Well Something for Clarke at last...Good knock by Uthappa there..he helped for building strong platform there..Incoming Gambhir also in good form so hope he'll continue with Sachin..

he should have started the attacking approach. this is a very good batting wicket and we should have got more runs by now.

Damn it's worked in reverse this time, he's taunting me. :( :p

Well bowled Clarky! Just got a wicket, easily caught by Hopes.

No dear I am not taunting you..:p
Just thanking you for your kind words..:D
These Jinx thing not working for you at the moment..lol..:D:cheers

he should have started the attacking approach. this is a very good batting wicket and we should have got more runs by now.

Well at some extent the bowling was not so bad..other point is that he played so less bowl in compare to sachin..So he was on and off the strike..Now if you face last two bowl of an over after gap of 10 deliveries then you can't expect him to hit..

Last edited:
To digress back to the discussion of dropping players earlier today, this is where rotating the squad from time to time becomes important. You don't really want to drop any of the players on the strength of their career value, but you don't really want them if they're playing below standard either. It's a good way to prevent them from carrying those niggles that make a player 95% instead of 100% and if say, a David Hussey comes into the side and makes a cameo, it's a wakeup call like few others.

I tend to think the selections have been a bit timid in this regard. I don't know if you've noticed, but they've tended to rest only players who've been going well. It's a shame because the bench strength is there to play like for like rotations.

You dirty aussie you! Knocking the indian cricket god down!! :P ;)

Good tackle though, thats HOlding the ball... free kick to Clarke :)

Just for that, ill take 2 wides off Jonno's tally ;) Another gone... Yuvraj's next

Last edited:
Well Its again Clarke.Not stuart but Michel clarke..
I hope India won't mess up now..Run rate is 4.77..So good..only they need to keep this up till 35 overs without losing the wicket...
Looking like today Clarkes' day..both clarke got a wicket..

Did a Symonds there big wicket after he was starting to look dangerous.
Still knowing our bowling attack when India bowl it will be a minefield.

Well thats why i said earlier that Uthappa played well..Gambhir was trying to be so aggressive..he had the time to settle..
Hiting won't always help you.Sometime you need to settle down..

Users who are viewing this thread