Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Hussey is a very smart cricketer and has already proved in the past, thats why he is in there. .:) Aussies will win I can see that.

I still think India will have the final say in the end by a very close margin.... My heart says India, and brain says 52-48 in favor of India

Yeah my heart says Australia and my brain says 100% India by 30 or 40 runs. They only need 1 wicket and they can start eating in to the tail.

It could have been an easy task with Roy and Haydos in the crease . Damn !! that over :mad:

Yeah my heart says Australia and my brain says 100% India by 30 or 40 runs. They only need 1 wicket and they can start eating in to the tail.

I feel exactly the same except I feel confident in the tail. Lee and Johnson only really.

Exciting finish.

Not at all happy with Pathan... Why do we need him? Sree, Kumar Bhajji and Chawla can finish the 10 overs off.

Another streaka!!:) Ah, it helped me to relax for a bit. :D

Why the heck 3rd umpi took such a long time to give that out??!? Oh, I forgot it was Bruce Oxenford!
Critical breakthrough provided by Sree.:):happy

Last edited:
COMEON get P KUMAR AND GET HOPES OUT.. .WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR NOW SEE HOW MANY RUNS ARE LEFT

Omg Hopes Hit P Kumar Lie Htat Omg

well done hopes. now get out dude plz

Last edited:
OK guys this game is gone. See you for third match. Gota go now.

You Cannot Believe How Much I Am ****ing Missing Ishant Sharma Right Now You Know ****

Australia will win it from here on ... it looks like that... but i hope it dsn happen PLEASE PLASE PLSAE

Last edited:
I still think India will win, easily. 33 from 24 that is heaps. Sure we have 4 wickets in hand but i still think india will win.

Users who are viewing this thread