Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

I guess we could see Bhajji now.... They got to attack Australia. Hayden and Symonds will surely go for the big ones. Will be good time to look for wickets

I hope Symonds doesn't get in trouble over that whole tackle streaker thing. I mean, if someone is willing to invade the pitch, they should be fair game to any of the players. I'd let the players take a full blooded swing at the streaker if it was my call and break a few ribs. There is really no excuse for doing it. Then you wouldn't see people doing it.

We need a wicket here... I can sense Australia building up well here

Got to replace Pathan. He's giving a four every over (as I say this, Hayden gets one through slips).

Getting messy now. No hope this ones goner.

Ricky Ponting is terrible, gilly was unlucky, clarke was bad, but hayden and symonds, SUPERB, they are leading the fightback which is pivotal keep it up boys.

Not again, worst way to lose Hayden as well. Quite surprising as these two usually are quite good with the running.

I was about to post here saying "Match is getting out of our hands". Well it might be early days, but that could be a real crucial wicket. Hope India home in now.

Bang Bang, Two huge wickets. India on top again and I really think Australia will need to do something amazing to win from here.

Users who are viewing this thread