Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

AWWW!

Symmo crunched him! What a hit! WHAT A HIT!

What I meant to say was that Ranadeb Bose wasn't selected because of his pace. Praveen Kumar has come in and shown that it's not all about pace. He's not only opened the doors for Ranadeb Bose but other aspiring, able medium pacers who the selectors would otherwise turn a blind eye to.

Time for Weedster to come and spread poison.

What I meant to say was that Ranadeb Bose wasn't selected because of his pace. Praveen Kumar has come in and shown that it's not all about pace. He's not only opened the doors for Ranadeb Bose but other aspiring, able medium pacers who the selectors would otherwise turn a blind eye to.

We need pace. Im bored of medium pacers. We have RP, Sree, Irfan and Zheer for medium pace. Even Dadaji is there.

two years running we've completely folded in the business end of the tri-series. thank god this is the last year of it i say.

hopefully that wasnt gillys last knock but it would take a brave man to say it wasnt.

bring in David Hussey for the windies tour i say!

We need pace. Im bored of medium pacers. We have RP, Sree, Irfan and Zheer for medium pace. Even Dadaji is there.

It doesn't matter what you're bored of. It's a results business, and at the moment, Praveen Kumar is getting the desired results, military medium or not.

Open magic ball and see Haydos hitting 130 not out and Hussey making 50 in 32 balls.

Hayden will go out soon, Hussey will hit 800 off of 2 balls, and Stuart Clark will come in because he's awesome and hit a million billion

But really, we haven't a chance. Farewell Gilly (and Hoggy, where the hell's his recognition?!).

Good fightback being shown.. The dropped catch by Dhoni could hurt if Hayden goes on.....

Got to get'em soon. Worrying signs are possibly starting!

Where are spinners. Give bait to these sloggers out there.

Users who are viewing this thread