Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Haydos gets a life, phew! I thought they would have got it...:D

Sachin got hit by the ball, and has hurt his shoulder. OUCH!

Poor old fella. That will sting. Now hes hurting all over. Legs, hands, shoulder .......fewwwww

If we loose this one, we will slip down to no 2 position . right ? :(

:noway. If Australia had not reached finals then.

Oh :) No worry now :p pretty disappointed with the players though, legend like Gilly deserved a better ending . Its a shame that still our players couldn't rectify their msitakes .

Good time to get cheap overs from Sreesanth. Irfan with cutters will be handy on slow pitch.

That Kumar is a talent geez India have managed to discover a few guys on tour. Wish our selectors would take note, play in form youth and watch the magic.

PK going nuts. Good he did not become wrestler. Go for Haydos now. He loves boxing.

Lol first time in a while that the TV cameras have done a close up. Symonds smashed that guy, could have a gig in American footy with a hit like that.

Hayden gets another edge not looking good at all.

Streaker on the field.:D

Wow, symonds tackled him well.:eek:

What if streaker sues Roy?

LOL now every game we have streakers.

If we loose this one, we will slip down to no 2 position . right ? :(

Rankings are insignificant. They don't always tell the true picture.

I'm not celebrating just yet. As long as Hayden is there, chances of an Australian victory are still very much alive. That said, Praveen Kumar has been deceiving. He's able to swing it either way. Bowling at such medium pace yet extracting such purchase off the wicket and achieving such success, I think he may have reignited Ranadeb Bose's chances of playing for India.

Users who are viewing this thread