Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Wha re wah.... wah re wah.... Chak De India!

Hayden's wicket could prove to be crucial (as I said it!). Come on India show it!!! Get there plzzzzzz!!!

GONE 2 wickets double strike, Australia are well an truly out of it now. India will win comfortably.

Oh yeah, :( i cant believe it gilly is gonna leave, it feels so weird with him retiring. Well... i guess we have to get used to haddin now.:( cya church. The best wickey batsmen of all time In my opinion

Yes! Double strike! You go Bhajji!

After that wicket, THAT CELEBRATION!!!! Brought tears in my eyes.... The team are so happy when Bhajji got that wicket, and after all that has happened on this tour, the whole team just fell on Bhajji and celebrated it so passionately together that it flooded off my eyes.....

Weedster gets his bugbears again. 2 in 2 matches.

After that wicket, THAT CELEBRATION!!!! Brought tears in my eyes.... The team are so happy when Bhajji got that wicket, and after all that has happened on this tour, the whole team just fell on Bhajji and celebrated it so passionately together that it flooded off my eyes.....

Dont get emotional. Its India you never know.

Last edited:
Now we need to choke scoring for next 10 overs and game is in bag. Just leave Sree and Irfan out for while.

Now we need to choke scoring for next 10 overs and game is in bag. Just leave Sree and Irfan out for while.

We might have to bring in Yuvraj to make up for some overs of Irfan. Yuvi looks bubbling out there and could prove useful.

Goodbye gilly :( end of a legacy :hpraise . No answer i have got right now, Well played Indians :clap enjoy your day we will bounce back too soon . CBS is unlucky for us, when the f*** organsiers will understand :mad: same with kits . Throw them out . Tendulkar once again proved why he is best . Sad to see Gilly and Hogga going like this,they deserved beter

Hussey going along nicely on 11, this is exactly what the aussies need to do, than if they have say 6 wickets in hand with 70 or 60 runs to win and if huss is still at the crease, i reckon they will have a big chance.

This partnership is getting annoying. Match is swinging like yo-yo.

Hussey so low down is wasted. Can easily bat ahead of Symonds anyday.

Users who are viewing this thread