Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Harbhajan is again proving a pain for the Aussies, we needed to clean up Inida aot more cheaper than this especially with a new opener.

Bhajji U beauty!!!!! Awesome batting!!!

We have a decent total now on the hands to look forward to the bowling part of the match..... 1 more over to go!!! Dhoni, go downtown and get that 200+ total.... Would be great after 6/128

India need to look for 200, but Brett Lee is bowling:crying

Bracken has bowled well, but conceded a lot of runs in edges. Considering the scoreline, you have to wonder if it wouldn't have been worth having at least one slip in place for the entire game.

Binga you beaty. Great 5 wicket haul. Indian batsmen suicidal crazy run out. why? did they even think about that.

I don't think that Sreesanth and Ishanth knew about the "resources" rule. I would've gone for it.

Good score IMO.

Binga you beaty. Great 5 wicket haul. Indian batsmen suicidal crazy run out. why? did they even think about that.

Thats the final over... it ought to be crazy run outs...

even though india are bowled out, they must be given some bonus runs to the target that they defend because had they known that they would bat out 50 overs, they would not have gone for the harakiri so early and folded up for 194. so india must be given bonus runs to their target by duckworth/lewis and should defend a 200+ total.

i guess we might have a match on our hands. the conditions are good for bowling and we have a decent total in. hope we turn in a good bowling performance.

I don't think that Sreesanth and Ishanth knew about the "resources" rule. I would've gone for it.

Good score IMO.

I dont think anyone is sure about the "resources" thing. i guess india could still get some runs towards their target which they defend.

Last edited:
Yeah i reckon this match will turn out to be a thriller. With the overhead rain and pitch and everything. Can not wait for the next innings.

Australia have to chase 196.

Oh man... Not good!

Anyways, I am still confident that India can make a match out of this.... Pathan will love the swinging conditions and he has Sree and Sharma for back up

We might miss Saurav's dibbly dobblies here in these conditions (is Tiwary another part time spinner?)

45 minuite interval? Omfg.

Good night to all.. Hope to get up in the morning to a good news (of India's miraculous win):cool:

Last edited:
Brett Lee is without doubt the best bowler in the world at the moment.

Excellent bowling from Brett Lee hes probaly the best and most acurate fast bowler in the world at the moment, nice to see Mitchell Johnson also bowl better.

aus need 192. Off 43 overs. i think.
indias score is still not enough for me but anything can happen. partnership between gambhir and sharma was good but then a collapse.

Users who are viewing this thread