Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Com'On guys hit out. This is getting boring. Australia just does not let oppositions bat. No wonder they are scraping 3 team ODI series.

Just seen the catch and cannot be entirely sure because his hand obscures the ball. Looks like a clean catch to me though.

Same here, i think it was his little finger touching the ground but the ball was in his total control . Times Now have started crap . BREAKING NEWS Aussies Cheat Again . Disgusting reporters :mad:

CIMG0692.jpg

lol...I think Roy loves to be in Lime-light.
Whatever he do,people start fire on him.but That was Fair catch,I don't see any problem there.He had his fingers under the ball and thats out by any rule book on this earth!

Com'On guys hit out. This is getting boring. Australia just does not let oppositions bat. No wonder they are scraping 3 team ODI series.

Don't worry sid,they are chasing 128,their previous best against AUSSIS in this serise!..lol..They are improving this time they'll pass 128,next time more better:p.
but Atleast SANGA need to go after HOGG.:D

Last edited:
IMO, If Sangakarra is there at the end, Srilis should cruise this chase...

lol...I think Roy loves to be in Lime-light.
Whatever he do,people start fire on him.but That was Fair catch,I don't see any problem there.He had his fingers under the ball and thats out by any rule book on this earth!

Don't worry sid,they are chasing 128,their previous best against AUSSIS in this serise!..lol..They are improving this time they'll pass 128,next time more better:p.
but Atleast SANGA need to go after HOGG.:D

???

But he doesn't look like in great mood!Required RR already 5.63 whereas current RR 4.05...and stii SANGA giving enough respect to HOGG..he has to make target any of AUSSIS bowler,either hogg or hopes..otherwise soon will be end for srilanka.

????

Last edited:
But he doesn't look like in great mood!Required RR already 5.63 whereas current RR 4.05...and stii SANGA giving enough respect to HOGG..he has to make target any of AUSSIS bowler,either hogg or hopes..otherwise soon will be end for srilanka.

????

You said it was a fair catch, but it's out.

I sense wicket in next 10 deliveries.

Go Aussies. Just a few more wickets and it's the tail.

That Symonds catch was 100% legit. It was a beauty too.

Good to see Gilly smash a hundred.

WOOOO Breakthrough!

Users who are viewing this thread