Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

btw Sharma is a star. i love this kid, india are very lucky.
Yeah... he's really come out of the blue. I didn't rate him very much before this tour but he's really come good. He just looks a little weak and I hope he works on his fitness. Injury could really hurt him more than anyone, since he seems to be in great bowling form.

Yeah, Symmo's been pretty quiet this series as well and due for a big'un and we know that him vs. Harbhajan should be a pretty interesting contest.

Sorry but we can't see that.ISHANT got the pleasure.He is doing really well.Making trouble to world most powerfull Batting line up.Go boy..

Now its job for M CLARKE to take AUSSIES near 200...By the form of their bowler specially JHONSON and BRACKEN,they can defend anything near 190..
In last Match all the other batsman leaved HUSSEY nowhere.He alone fought for good total.Now same thing happening with M CLARKE.HOGG still can bat so intresting to see how he approach further.

Who the hell picked Munaf for this game. His sloppiness is so contagiuos that i slept for 2 hours during the match.

Who the hell picked Munaf for this game. His sloppiness is so contagiuos that i slept for 2 hours during the match.

Infact,he has bowled well this match.
Even i was surprised as to why was Munaf picked...

I think he has proved quite a few critics wrong.

Even if he picks up 10 wickets in match hes not good for India. Hes so boring and lethargic that he spreads his boring play to others.

Even Dhoni was saying again and again "You all will get to sleep after match".

Hes not bad but very very bad.

India are ahead obviously, but India's batting seems to be their current weakness. Australia's bowling also seems to be their strength, so could have a great chase happening. Often these smaller totals prove to be really close. Here's hoping.

Hayden looked like he was more closer to 2nd slip on that one.

WTF are they doing this summer?

Wickettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!

The Little Master out for 5.

Thats all master gone.here comes pathan hope he'll play nice knock.One more wicket and AUSSIS are in real buisness..

Users who are viewing this thread