Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

can we replace dadaji with irfan

lol....lol..lol..I can see your love toward MUNAF..But still Dadaji..lol..you sound so funny..Sorry but Dadaji got wicket of PONTING...Sure he'll be there in next match for you..lol..keep posting please..lol.:D

On the bright side, he's averaging more than 10 now.

Munaf Patel looks decent in his comeback.

A real shame Clarke is fit today. If it was up to me I would actually do the unthinkable and rest Ponting.

Gilchrist
Hayden
Clarke
D. Hussey
Symonds
M. Hussey
Hopes
Hogg
Johnson
Bracken
Clark

you was doing right job!Next time it should be up to you..lol..:p

F*** openers and punter are gone... Maybe Clarke, Symmonds, Hussey and Hopes can get some runs without blundering, and if that fails Lee can have a slog.

Edit: Not Lee he's out DER! well then just Clarkes Symmonds Huss and Hopes, Ha Hopes is our last Hope... Sorry lame joke.

Last edited:
Funny how you only just showed up when things are looking good.

Funny how having a job and making a living only allows you to get home a certain time.

India are off to a perfect start. 3/45 after 12 overs. Symonds and Clarke need to turn it around and quick.

F*** openers and punter are gone... Maybe Clarke, Symmonds, Hussey and Hopes can get some runs without blundering, and if that fails Lee can have a slog.

Sorry dear LEE can't slog in this match.you are playing with 11 players only and he is not one of them?::p

Users who are viewing this thread