Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

AUSSIS gonna get big score for sure.Hope Ishant and party have some plan for that!

No sehwag,oh my god thats gonna hurt INDIAN.and well Munaf got a call..That doesn't make any sense..
well Clarke passed a fitness test thats more trouble for INDIA.

We're going to get belted :D

lol...Don't get nervous dear:p.Take it positively that we playing with 5 bowlers although someone like P.KUMAR should get chance??but MUNAF?:noway
Gambhir gonna open the ininngs with sachin so it'll be good left-right combination.
Hope ISHANT get rid of GILLY early.:upray

A real shame Clarke is fit today. If it was up to me I would actually do the unthinkable and rest Ponting.

Gilchrist
Hayden
Clarke
D. Hussey
Symonds
M. Hussey
Hopes
Hogg
Johnson
Bracken
Clark

More likely Ponting with his form at the moment. Good luck to any indian supporters out there, i feel your going to need it lol. Game on!:cheers

...Thanks dear but i won't take it rather i'll keep it half a way.who knows may be you will need it later in the match..lol..:D

A real shame Clarke is fit today. If it was up to me I would actually do the unthinkable and rest Ponting.

Gilchrist
Hayden
Clarke
D. Hussey
Symonds
M. Hussey
Hopes
Hogg
Johnson
Bracken
Clark

Ya and thats why it never up to us!!.lol...

Last edited:
Who thinks Sreeshanth has a little too much attitude? Maybe someone (Gilly) needs to knock him down a notch (or over the fence)

well since we have replaced sehwag with a 24 year old with the energy of a 84 year old i expect india to lose by about 60 runs.

well since we have replaced sehwag with a 24 year old with the energy of a 84 year old i expect india to lose by about 60 runs.

lol..Joke of the Year.no doubt for that Munaf doesn't bat,doesn't field and only sometimes bowl some good spells!!!he is a waste..:p
lol..

Users who are viewing this thread