Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

well since we have replaced sehwag with a 24 year old with the energy of a 84 year old i expect india to lose by about 60 runs.

Raina should have replaced Shewag according to me or Manoj Tiwary

lol..Joke of the Year.no doubt for that Munaf doesn't bat,doesn't field and only sometimes bowl some good spells!!!he is a waste..:p
lol..

Well Munaf can support the batsmen, you forgot in WC 2007 against Bangladesh .Zaheer khan and Munaf patel shared a 50 runs partnership i think .40 for sure

Talking about Munaf : There goes a HUGEEEEEEEE SIX :p

Good strategic decision in theory, but maybe they picked the wrong player. Don't they have Piyush Chawla?

There you go,First love from Hayden to MUNAF.we already have 1st six of the ininng in just 5th over.and that also to the fast bowler who just bowling his first over what he gonna do at his 10th over?..More to come..

Good strategic decision in theory, but maybe they picked the wrong player. Don't they have Piyush Chawla?

I think they have Piyush Chawla, yes they have i saw him few days ago sitting with Harbhajan Singh :D

Gilly gone, We lost 1st wicket :( i hope Punter plays good knock today

harbhajan is useless with ball as well. piyush should be in for harbhajan and raina shouldve been in for munaf but if they really wanted to play a fast bowler then let praveen kumar in. he can bat field and bowl(kinda)...

and also 1st wicket for I SHARMA.He bowled GILLY..I can't belive..go ISHANT go..

i didnt know bowling speedy amazingly fast making shoaib akhtar in the 1999 world cup look like ramesh powar 130 kilometer balls was so tiring. i wonder if munaf ran a lap around the city before he started his spell today.

Users who are viewing this thread