Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Funny how you only just showed up when things are looking good.

I beg your minuscular pardon?

From the planet we're watching, Australia never looked threatening. Gilchrist played like he always does, but didn't last too long. Hayden wasn't himself, and I daresay Ponting was himself.

Funny how having a job and making a living only allows you to get home a certain time.

Oh, I'm sorry. I had forgotten that I was supposed to leave dinner an hour earlier so I could come over here and make fun of you.

You can always tell when India is doing well because pal & sohummisra will be here for sure..

PS pal, you never replied to me in the NFL thread.

You can always tell when India is doing well because pal & sohummisra will be here for sure..
You can always tell Ponting_14 will be involved if there is a biased, anti-non-Aussie argument doing the rounds.

So in other words, you got owned by me and you had no reply to it? Cheers.
LOL--if you compare your abilities of "owning" to ****, then there is not much that is left to be said.

Last edited:
So in other words, you got owned by me and you had no reply to it? Cheers.

No, in other words, I think you're shit.

It's a good thing India has picked four bowlers other than Sreesanth. He hasn't done too well so far.

Last edited:
Ya but thats the positive attitude.playing with 5 bowlers was a difficult choice to make?Well done dhoni..But you have to get wicket of M CLARKE.He is in excillent form.

Ya but thats the positive attitude.playing with 5 bowlers was a difficult choice to make?Well done dhoni..But you have to get wicket of M CLARKE.He is in excillent form.
Yeah, Symmo's been pretty quiet this series as well and due for a big'un and we know that him vs. Harbhajan should be a pretty interesting contest.

once again a load of shizen batting by the aussies...wtf are they doing, none of them seem to have patience at the crease and Ponting and Symonds poor CB series continues.

btw Sharma is a star. i love this kid, india are very lucky.

No, in other words, I think you're shit.

It's a good thing India has picked four bowlers other than Sreesanth. He hasn't done too well so far.
How are you swearing without the filter on?

Users who are viewing this thread