Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Well this is one of the problems with Twenty20... or rather one of the side-effects. We saw it in the New Zealand game as well. If the first bowling side gets on top early, they have the game in the bag.

Just shows you how fickle Twenty20 can be.
Nah, I reckon if India were playing an ODI with this team with this preparation and this mentality, they'd be looking at under 200.

Last edited:
Fielding looks half decent now as Harbhajan goes off to a great catch from Clarke, and some vocal boos.

h singh gone i doubt 100 now. pathan looking good. sreesanth gone.

Sreesanth makes a duck! One more man in as India are 9/63 and Voges on a hat trick!

How good has the fielding been? With such consistent bowling, beautiful in the outfield and wonderful placing.

Oh what a spectacle for Australia!

LOL @ the umbrella!

Name : Sreesanth
Type: Bowler
Favourite Past Time : Boggie

:laugh Go and now carry your Boggie :p

C'mon guys........score at least 74....the lowest score ever made in this format is 73. What a poor batting!!! These guys call themselves world champions!!!!

I think the best thing to come out of this game for us is not the thrilling result, but Michael Clarke's BRILLIANCE AS CAPTAIN! WOOOOOOOOOOO

See now? This is why 20/20 Cricket is a joke, even the world champions of it are a laughing stock.

Pfft.
I refuse to rate a game that can be over this quickly. ODI cricket still a much better game.

Mark Nicholas: Great dive from Hodge!
Bill Lawry & Nicholas simultaneously: AND HE'S A VICTORIAN!!

Last edited:
Cmon India :) You can create a world Record :happy :laugh

Shocking stuff! Not a little bit of thought being given into approaching this game by India. They are clearly overwhelmed by the huge crowd. They can take consolation from the fact that they get acclimatised for the ODI's, but this performance is more than shocking

Name : Sreesanth
Type: Bowler
Favourite Past Time : Boggie

:laugh Go and now carry your Boggie :p

He will, and will also find time to get ready and destROY ROY!!!!!

Cmon India :) You can create a world Record :happy :laugh

Thats not worser than losing to Zimbabwe...... :D :D :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread