Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Lol.... When Mark Taylor was tuning into Sehwag through the intercom, Sehwag says "whom do you want..."??? that was hilarious!!!

Seriously? What does it do to the cricket? It just holds up between cricket. Natalie Bassingthwaite sounds shocking! Stop screaming.

Well players do need a break in between anyway, and you want to give the people that pay to watch it the most amount of entertainment they can.

Cricket has been "labeled" as boring at times, but Twenty20 changes that and a half-time show isn't that bad of an idea to keep the heart racing, the adrenaline going and continue the games fast pace.

Making cricket more exciting is what it's all about, the fireworks, the music, the atmosphere and the Cricket. Honestly, I would love to be there.

Dhoni did say India were using this game as a "practice" one. I guess they wouldn't have minded this as a bit of net practice since that's what it looked like. Gave a bit of catching practice as well.

Terrible music does little for my adrenaline and heart.

There'll always be a break anyway, don't need to overdress the whole thing. If you're not going for the cricket, stay home!

Gilly's last Twenty20, good chance to entertain!

Dhoni did say India were using this game as a "practice" one. I guess they wouldn't have minded this as a bit of net practice since that's what it looked like. Gave a bit of catching practice as well.
If only they had stayed in the nets tonight, they'd have gotten 40 overs worth of practice instead of 17.

Nothing wrong with some extra entertainment on the side. Twenty20 Cricket is still trying to be marketed and you can tell with the amount of money they used to make this game something. And I'd much rather something, that nothing during that break time.

Hope Gilchrist gets to play some shots.

I don't know why they just don't go the whole way and use those swing king balls in 20/20 games, and where the hell is the one hand, one bounce rule? What is this?

Sreesanth getting booed here, a bit of you are a w**** chanting too. Not so popular I guess!

Didn't say he didn't.

LOL. Gilly's a great commentator. :D

That fielding is absolutely pathetic.

Another reason why 20/20 is crap. The players are doing commentating on the field, just shows how much it means to them.

By the way, Mickey Mouse called...

He wants his World Cup back.

Mickey_Mouse_bouquet.gif

Users who are viewing this thread