Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Is it just me or anyone else think if Srilanka didn't have Sanga and Jaywad they would be competing with Zim and Bangla? tell me I'm wrong

Great bowling by Mitch and Lee who got the last few. Great win aussies. Gilly man of the match for me.!:)

Who would have thunk it?
cool.gif

Lol yeah. It's only 2 weeks. Knew gilly would get man of the match. Good bonus point win by the aussies really sets us up.

Is it just me or anyone else think if Srilanka didn't have Sanga and Jaywad they would be competing with Zim and Bangla? tell me I'm wrong

Don't forget Jaysuriya. I agree actually. They've got the bowlers for the future in players like Malinga, Maharoof and Kulasakara but its their batting thats really worrying. I don't see anyone aged 27 or younger who are serious contenders to replace Jaya or even open with him... Kapudegera is a pinch hitter at most in my opinion.

Fair bit a winging here about a catch that saw symonds get his fingers under the ball anyway. Just another excuse to attack andrew symonds?
On an unrelated point worthy question, what happened to all the people calling Symonds a cheat for not walking when he nicked it that time, including a prominent past indian player, when Sachin Tendulkar did it? I find it hard to understand how fickle people can be sometimes. And that news headline was despicable. Australian's cheat again? I wish these tv stations would grow up.

Now this aajtak is attacking Andrew symonds . Making some rubbsih comments . They telling that ball has touched the ground before the catch was taken . How ******* annoying :mad:

Fair bit a winging here about a catch that saw symonds get his fingers under the ball anyway. Just another excuse to attack andrew symonds?
On an unrelated point worthy question, what happened to all the people calling Symonds a cheat for not walking when he nicked it that time, including a prominent past indian player, when Sachin Tendulkar did it? I find it hard to understand how fickle people can be sometimes. And that news headline was despicable. Australian's cheat again? I wish these tv stations would grow up.

This news channel should be sued

Now this aajtak is attacking Andrew symonds . Making some rubbsih comments . They telling that ball has touched the ground before the catch was taken . How ******* annoying :mad:

This news channel should be sued

They are doing what you are doing here. Beating same thing again and again.

oi guys its 12:15 AM JUST got home i went to my friends bar coz he is a bartender so i get drinks for free wooo hoooo! yeah anyways, me and my mat ewent to the the game! i beat gilly_fan is agry coz we saw gilly hit a ODI hundred live! it was awesome when he brought it up! huuuge ovation an massive celebration by gilly man! farout! it was off chops! i got phots - will uplaod whben im sobe hhaahhaha

Johnson is going great guns this series, Lee has been below his best seems to have done the common switch your best form of the game.
At least Gilly got the perfect send of this time, now just needs one in his last match for us.

Man, Symonds is a freak alright, my jaw just dropped. I'm a huge fan of Silva, and my heart was in my mouth when he kept missing, the he hit a glorious cover drive and I thought here we go, then Symonds comes into the screen.

LOL at Silva's face, he was like; "That's not bloody fair".

oi guys its 12:15 AM JUST got home i went to my friends bar coz he is a bartender so i get drinks for free wooo hoooo! yeah anyways, me and my mat ewent to the the game! i beat gilly_fan is agry coz we saw gilly hit a ODI hundred live! it was awesome when he brought it up! huuuge ovation an massive celebration by gilly man! farout! it was off chops! i got phots - will uplaod whben im sobe hhaahhaha

Lol.
What do your Parents have to say about you coming home drunk all the time :p

That catch was tight. It was a brilliant take, but it did look as though it was grassed.

Brilliance, though, from Symonds. Umpires aren't to blame, and I don't think Symonds would have know it either. It was just too hard to judge, and with the time live and the speed it went to him, it looked out. Not out, in my opinion, that is AFTER all slow mo, zooms and other technological means are taken into account.

Damn, freak indeed.

Last edited:
There where 3 highlights in that match for me. First one, being obviously Gilly's hundred, than Symonds's catch. And of course gilly being called upon to the podium to accept man of the match honours.:)

Quite true. I would add Murali too coz apart from Australia, Murali does well against other nations. I just dont know how they became World Cup finalists (no offence to them or their fans, but they dont look like a true dominant team)

Users who are viewing this thread