Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

In the WC Chamara Silva really performed with them (big batsmen), and their bowling was superb with the likes of Fernando and Malinga. Just now, Silva is off form and their lower order looks fragile.

Plus, they had Russel Arnold and Dilshan down the order then, now Dilshan opens and Arnold retired.

Last edited:
Symonds! WHAT A CATCH!

I was at the game and everyone worships him already, but when he took that catch...Oh boy. It went off!

Is the media saying it wasn't a catch or something?

Link?

HAHAHAHHA! GILLY FAN! I SAW GILLY HIT AN ODI HUNDRED LIVE:D I love him now;)

Oh, and I must add...

What was funny was that there was a blow up sex doll at the ground that some people started hitting around. Looked soooo funny and people were grabbing it and doing "naughty" things to it. I reckon it got more attention then the damn game at that stage;) The cops were ok with it as well for once...

Last edited:
Symonds! WHAT A CATCH!

I was at the game and everyone worships him already, but when he took that catch...Oh boy. It went off!

Link?

Great catch by Symonds! :upray

Symonds! WHAT A CATCH!

Link?

HAHAHAHHA! GILLY FAN! I SAW GILLY HIT AN ODI HUNDRED LIVE:D I love him now;)

Oh, and I must add...

What was funny was that there was a blow up sex doll at the ground that some people started hitting around. Looked soooo funny and people were grabbing it and doing "naughty" things to it. I reckon it got more attention then the damn game at that stage;) The cops were ok with it as well for once...

Did you see the beer cup lines? They were f-ing hilarious. Symo's catch looked bloody brilliant from the western bank, right in front of us. The Indian media are a laughing stock. Even Tony Grieg (a fairly anti-Australian commentator) corrected himself and said that it was a clean catch when he saw the slow motion replays.

Pretty good win, though apart from Symonds' effort our fielding and catching still looks shoddy. Mitchell Johnson was superb and Bracken continues to shine in his pyjamas.

Hmm Rest...Good.he wasn't looking like in best of form against Srilanka in last match?May be Rest thing work for him!and Anyway its good news for Indian batsman specially for sachin and sehwag.

Sangakkara played selfishly. I can see some people disagreeing, but his innings put pressure on players like Kapugedra, Maharoof, Vaas etc. who played silly attacking shots because the run-rate was getting bad. Sangakkara never stood up and tried to give it a go. I don't believe he was out there batting for the team, he was batting for himself. He wasn't even trying to avoid the bonus point. Luckily Lee fired in a beautiful yorker to dismiss him. He was just going to bat for a not-out.

Now just to clear it up. Earlier on Sangakkara didn't get a lot of support and he did the bulk of the scoring. But he had to score at a better rate and try win it himself. No matter how unlikely. He should have been the one scoring boundaries at the ed. The lower-tail should have been feeding him as much strike as possible.

That was a pathetic attempt to be honest. But good win to the Aussies. Hoggy was all over the batters, what a great spell he had. Bracken too.

Dav Hussey Rushed Into Aus Side

for tomorrows game

clarke out bruised ribs

Post in current tours CB series mate.

Anything can happen in cricket. Who cares abt domestic game.

quinney will take his spot

happened to haddin a few years back

Users who are viewing this thread