Commonwealth Bank Series Feb-Mar 2011/12

This is terrible from Dhoni. If I hadn't known better, I may have even said he was match fixing. I mean, what the hell. Go for it man !

I'm not looking silly here. Look, as I was typing it I knew there was a chance he could've won it. But the point is, there was no need to have had to do this. I blame him for getting this down to the wire...this WAS bad batting. He got lucky and now he looks a hero.

What the hell happened to Australia's fielding?? :facepalm

Seems like Clarke may be rested for his hamstring niggle.

This is terrible from Dhoni. If I hadn't known better, I may have even said he was match fixing. I mean, what the hell. Go for it man !
Eh? I don't get it :p

----------

I'm not looking silly here. Look, as I was typing it I knew there was a chance he could've won it. But the point is, there was no need to have had to do this. I blame him for getting this down to the wire...this WAS bad batting. He got lucky and now he looks a hero.
Actually if you have watched whole Dhoni innings, you can see he wasn't comfortable there. He had problems in running. As commentators said, he saved his energy for 112m six. Also if he had attacked before, he could have gone out like Jadega.

The thing is Dhoni knew situation and thought if he attacked before, he can get out and lose match. He just waited and waited for right time to finish up.

"Highest batting avg in successful chases (Min.25 inns): Dhoni (104.89), M Clarke (89.20),Bevan (86.25) & M Hussey (83.87)."

Users who are viewing this thread