Commonwealth Bank Series

The Cricket Gods have been with Hussey for 2 games now. That was messier than Ian Bells run-out. That can really get your heart pumping, everything seemed messed up.

IloveGilly said:
The Cricket Gods have been with Hussey for 2 games now. That was messier than Ian Bells run-out. That can really get your heart pumping, everything seemed messed up.

Well overall yea way more messy but just going on the batsmen I still can't go past Bell going back and forwards :) At least this one Hussey knew which end he needed to go to after the stuff up.

I think Hussey is one of the cricket gods. The only cricketer of all time to at one time average in the 70s consistantly in both Test & OD cricket.
McCullum drops it! Owwww

Lol yea good to have a God on our side :)
This is a shocking display of fielding by the Kiwis but don't see why McCullum went up for Franklin as Clarke doesn't charge pacemen to often.

I Dont reckon that nearly run out would have been as messy as Bells, cuz you say Husseys one a lot Bell went back and forth back and forth, and i agree, the New Zealanders are having one of there worse days in the field

Australia have too much fight to consider a New Zealand win here. As much as I want them to win, it just won't happen. Still, at least they've followed England's suit and made a game out of this.

Bell's dismissal was disgraceful. He went to run, went back, went to run again and then finally went to return to his crease but unfornately for him the bails got knocked off. ;)

Superb 50 from Clarke, really deserves 100 the way he's fought during this match but still a long way to go.

wfdu_ben91 said:
Bell's dismissal was disgraceful. He went to run, went back, went to run again and then finally went to return to his crease but unfornately for him the bails got knocked off. ;)

Both involved fumbles in the field as well but the coolness of the Aussies was the difference :)

Indeed good 50 by Clarke although hes been lucky but oh well gotta take the luck when its there.

We have been poor in the field. We have lost the game, yet I rekon we could very well have won it with one or two of those chances taken. The dropped catch by Franklin should have been taken, the run out was a disaster, both Marshall and Vettori made a mess of it. Argh! Then the edge to McCullum.

At least we have taken Australia to a close and exciting match. The finals are what matter, but I hope we beat the Aussies at least once before it.

IloveGilly said:
Superb 50 from Clarke, really deserves 100 the way he's fought during this match but still a long way to go.

He's been dropped twice. Doesn't deserve one if you ask me.

He has played well apart from those 2 mistakes, ythe kiwis didn't take those chances so i hope he gets a hundred

Hes letting loose right now two good shots in this Franklin over.
Lol Hussey in another big shout with the match still in the balance but this time the right call was made.

Users who are viewing this thread