Commonwealth Bank Series

irottev said:
He's been dropped twice. Doesn't deserve one if you ask me.

What's wrong? Don't like Clarke? :p

Best thing about Clarke and Hussey is both players can adapt to nearly any situation. Clarke's looking strong for a century the way he's playing with the field in. Would be pretty useful as an opener, wouldn't mind that.

Also hoping he gets 100 so I can get a good pic of him in the new green clothing.

Clarke is one of my favorite aussie players. He just got dropped twice, so is lucky to be out there. Thats all. Had we been on our game in the field I rekon we woulda won. I am sick and Tired of Australia getting away with it in situations like this. I am dissapointed in us at losing this. I rekon the moment we missed the run out, thats the moment when we lost the match.

wfdu_ben91 said:
Mike Hussey is so cheeky. :p
I don't think Clarke will get a ton, he'll probably get 80 odd not out.

He'll get there he only needs 26 of the 59 runs we need to win. The only thing that will get in his way his him getting out.

aussie1st said:
He'll get there he only needs 26 of the 59 runs we need to win. The only thing that will get in his way his him getting out.

Or Hussey going into overdrive.

Well Clarke's out so no 100 :( Taylor almost dropped it though ;)
White needs to show he can bat under pressure now.

wfdu_ben91 said:
Clarke's hundred isn't important. There is a game to be won.

Clarke's hundred would've been what won the game.

He tried to go over the field one too many times. A classy and well made 75. White's chance to make something useful.

Lol, I love that add.

Look at Gilchrist's backyard...
Hussey's backyard...
Brett Lee's backyard...
(Normal big backyards with lush green outfields & clothesline)

Now look at the typical...
English backyard (cramped up with garbage cans, etc with draw white stumps)
Kiwi backyard (Allot of long grass with 2 lambs eating the grass)

Sponsoured by the Commenwealth Bank series. :D

Vettori got a consollation wicket. Not easy for a spinner bowling with the field up, but he did a great job.

We shoulda got that run out argh!!!

wfdu_ben91 said:
I dunno why, but watching Cameron White bat gives me an Ian Harvey feel about him.

Well they both are Victorians ;)
I see what you mean though as he does look shakey at times but he has played a number of good knocks before to save his team when needed.
As I speak hes out though hmmm what is up with White hes better than this.

Users who are viewing this thread