Commonwealth Bank Series

wfdu_ben91 said:
Australia are going to lose; prove me wrong Mike Hussey.

Don't worry still got Hussey and Lee always hangs around. Also Kiwis have to bowl a part timer for a few overs.

I agree we've got enough openers floating about one of them surely can do enough. Hussey is perfect down the order saving us when needed aka today and on Friday. I thought we were going to find it hard finding another Bevan but up pops Hussey.

Hussey brings up the 50 with a brilliant 4.

Such simliarities with this match and the English match. Something to write about :p.

Hussey up the order will just expose our middle and lower order. Best to keep him there. Clarke would be good at the top.

Oh no Lee out :( Now it's getting close as our tail isn't as strong as it could be. Bracken needs to stay in as Clark can be hit and miss and the less the said about McGrath the better.

Shame for Bevan that someone like Hussey comes into the scene just a few years after his gone from the International scene.
It pretty much overshadows how unique & how good he was at ODI cricket.

We can rely on stuart cLark :) He can smash and go on with hussey :D

wfdu_ben91 said:
Shame for Bevan that someone like Hussey comes into the scene just a few years after his gone from the International scene.
It pretty much overshadows how unique & how good he was at ODI cricket.

Lol yea, his 50 average looks small when compared with Hussey's 80 run average. Still his average is far above anyone else apart from KP.

WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
We can rely on stuart cLark :) He can smash and go on with hussey :D

Or he can get clean bowled for a golden duck ;) But we should be fine now as it's only part timers on. That extra batter who had done nothing with the bat, gave Hussey his life and now has taken away the extra bowler.

Viv Richards was probably the best. Considering a strike-rate of 90 odd was quite rare during his time of ODI cricket and he still averaged over 50 until he lost his eyesite.

aussie1st said:
Lol yea, his 50 average looks small when compared with Hussey's 80 run average. Still his average is far above anyone else apart from KP.

Or he can get clean bowled for a golden duck ;) But we should be fine now as it's only part timers on. That extra batter who had done nothing with the bat, gave Hussey his life and now has taken away the extra bowler.

I agree with both of u , but Beavan too played gr8 innings in his life. The best i saw was his Stealings Victory . :hpraise

WE Need 2 runs to win :D . Damn we lost bracken :(

Users who are viewing this thread