Commonwealth Bank Series

Oh cmon on that should have been a 6 to finish the game off. Would have given Bracken a new nickname, that of "the finisher" :)
Need to keep Clark off strike last thing we need is 2 wickets in 2 balls.

Looked like that was a bit wide to me seems like the appeal did the trick on the umpire forgetting about the wide.

Syl, you been here all the dam time? God ive been to bed and now im back :p

Anyways, i cant be bothered going down to watch the highlights of the game but it sounds like a good match.

Thats how you do it Bracken ;) Hussey guides us home again but that was a good tight match in the end.

Simbazz said:

Anyways, i cant be bothered going down to watch the highlights of the game but it sounds like a good match.

Lol yep :)

Simbazz said:

He's a cricket machine. :p

Hussey, class! A second MOTM, I think. What a match. Right down to the wire.

Great game of cricket. The Aussie Media can lay off us now.

And we have the best still to come. Watch out Australia.

We should have won. If we had of run out Hussey, I am 99% sure we would of won. He is the only thing which came between us and victory. Getting Clarke out earlier would of helped too. I despise Hussey. I hate to see him get another not out. I say Aussies shoul;d make him open. Then we will see how good he really is.

One thing is for sure, Australia are definitley beatable in this series. One feels that if Hussey can be bowled out in tight situations like this then you have every chance of winning.

Users who are viewing this thread