Commonwealth Bank Series

Leicester Fox said:
wow i can't believe collingwood got a wicket. and we've still got monty and dalrymple to come on. the whole new zealand team are out of form with the bat

Taylor in alright form as is Fulton. McMillan hit an 80 odd against us so hes in alright just got out. Collingwood has a fair few wickets in ODI.

A wicket for Monty.
whats that coming over the hill is it a montster? no it's monty!

Collingwood has taken 3 catches as well as his wicket. Should end the discussion about whether he's an over-rated fielder or not. I thought New Zealand were a one day team?

Last edited:
Pathetic. I have turned the tv off. Not worth my time.

Until this pack of losers can show some fight with the bat I no longer follow or support them or cricket. I;ve had enough.

We need a batting coach. Fleming, Astle, Fulton, McMillan need practice. They're all playing pathetic. They put no pressure on England early so now we are getting walked over.

I feel sorry for our bowling attack. We have the best bowling attack in the world and the worst batting attack.

If we post 200 I will watch us defend it, otherwise i've had it. No more visiting here. Not worth my time anymore.

They can face the media. We arn't going to win any World Cups batting like that. Every time we go out to bat it's a new batting order. Fulton at 3 today. This rotation bullshit hasn't worked.

Sack Bracewell.

Leicester Fox said:
A wicket for Monty.
whats that coming over the hill is it a montster? no it's monty!

Collingwood has taken 3 catches as well as his wicket. Should end the discussion about whether he's an over-rated fielder or not. I thought New Zealand were a one day team?

Surely that should put an end to him not being selected. Really disappointing batting by the Black Caps, they should just bowl first as thats their strength. If they bowl England out for 150 then they should be able to chase that.

Freddie dived and hurt his knee. he's a walking injury.hope he's ok because without him and KP we'd be in a lot of trouble.

I know. They need to learn to dive properly or not at all. Monty bowling well here

ENgland need to break this partnership

Not all of them can't field but there is certainly something wrong with what they are doing :)

Can't believe NZ are in this spot again but Oram could just revive the innings.

Flintoff going nicely as well, hes been in good form in the CBS.
Kiwis only 135 after 40 overs, looks like it will be a similar total to the first time these two meet.

irottev said:
Pathetic. I have turned the tv off. Not worth my time.

Until this pack of losers can show some fight with the bat I no longer follow or support them or cricket. I;ve had enough.

We need a batting coach. Fleming, Astle, Fulton, McMillan need practice. They're all playing pathetic. They put no pressure on England early so now we are getting walked over.

I feel sorry for our bowling attack. We have the best bowling attack in the world and the worst batting attack.

If we post 200 I will watch us defend it, otherwise i've had it. No more visiting here. Not worth my time anymore.

They can face the media. We arn't going to win any World Cups batting like that. Every time we go out to bat it's a new batting order. Fulton at 3 today. This rotation bullshit hasn't worked.

Sack Bracewell.
Sorry can't agree with that. You could make a strong point that NZ does have the best bowling attack but I feel on their day Pakistan's is more destructive. Asif is on par with Bond and will probably reach the heights and maybe beyhond as Bond would've if he wasn't injury-bound all of the time.
I agree with you're other points though, Ross Taylor has a KP feeling about him. Very talented, but it'll probably be wasted with who his batting around.

Oram has finally done something with the bat. :eek:

Taylor isn't in the same class as KP

Freddie breaks the partnership. Great bowling by him, getting back to his best

Big wicket that McCullum could have smashed a bit. Oram is still there so a 230 is on the cards.
Edit: Flintoff drops Oram but the sun got him. But out next ball anyway what luck!

New Zealand will be lucky to get to 210 here. we should still win but it's been a good fight back

Flintoff is bowling great here. simple death bowling and he's got the rewards

What a hit by Franklin that should get them to 210 but should be another win for England, just need to bat like they did last time they played NZ

Users who are viewing this thread