Commonwealth Bank Series

Interesting the commentators mentioned that Astle loves tormenting the English. 50 odd average against them and he also made the quickest double 100 in a test match against them. They certainly want to get rid of his soon.

astle is going to be their threat...... but now hes out....

i hope england dont win, ive got 25 vCash on them not to win a game this series

rickyp said:
astle is going to be their threat...... but now hes out....

i hope england dont win, ive got 25 vCash on them not to win a game this series
Pah, we're into their tail now. All out for under 200 easily.

Good slower ball from Collingwood.
The big wicket has gone.
New Zealand now in trouble.
Still Vettori to come and Franklin can hit the ball so not a disaster for New Zealand but England have all the momentum right now.

noooooooo dont say that! i was gonna earn some good money with that bet. Mind you, in this team your bowling line up is your strong point, same with NZ's, so they can still win

rickyp said:
noooooooo dont say that! i was gonna earn some good money with that bet. Mind you, in this team your bowling line up is your strong point, same with NZ's, so they can still win
Yeah, but if the RRR is under 5's it suits us. We have players who can pick up the singles and the odd boundaries, it's when it gets above that that is the problem, as we have no ability to score big. If they score less than 230, I'd expect England to knock them off. More than 250 and it's NZ's game though.

Lol $25 is nothing you can get that back after another vBookie event is made. Think about me 5000 on the Kiwis to win :(
This is where Vettori bats well in though as the pressure isn't on him so they should manage 200.

25 vcash on 7 - 1 odds is a fair return. Ive got my 5000 on aus to win the series at like 1.5 - 1 which i thought was just easy money

Im sticking to safe bets for now, like i wont be putting my 7500 on aus to win the world cup, but i will put it on them to win it if they are in the final.

rickyp said:
hmm hope not..... i dont like seeing england win

have they won a game this whole tour yet?
Lol i dont think they have "and yet the are suppose to be the 2nd best team in the world?"

NZ, will make 200 - 210 tops
But they need both these men to stay there to produce that kind of score

Users who are viewing this thread