Commonwealth Bank Series

Vital injured players such as Styris and Oram have dented their batting lineup, especially the late order hitting but once those two return by mid series, their batting will be much more solid.

Poor Vaughany, I don't think his ever going to get better. :(
That has got to be the worse LBW decision I've ever seen. The same thing happened to Damien Martyn in the 2005 Ashes series.

Last edited:
That is the most shocking decision you could ever make at an international level. Thus the theory of only give it out if you're 100% sure.

Bell just out England 5/138 still in the box seat with Flintoff still in and they are well in front of the required run rate.

England should win this. which means they will lose. hmm i wonder what it's like to win? you don't find that word in dictionarys in England anymore

Not trying to diss the English team or anything but they really shouldn't be in this position in the first place. The bowling today impressive but batting has been quite ordinary compared to what they can do.

Anderson took 4/42. Evo will be happy :)

Unless Flintoff goes out, I don't see England losing.
Geez look at the heat radiating off of Flintoff's helmet.

Last edited:
A win doesn't mean they are better? McCullum absolutely killed the stumps :p Credit to him for dragging it on so fast.

Both sides at full strength I would say the Kiwis are the better team and of course the ODI rankings back that up. They usually bat down to Bond but without Mills and Oram that's not possible.

Users who are viewing this thread