Complaining about lack of modding on consoles

Holy crap, I'm honestly stunned... I wish so badly I could cuss this guy out (won't as its against my beliefs) but I will say one thing: This man is the biggest troll on pc since that guy who kept on saying AC13 was better then DBC14... @taru1 if you feel ripped off that you got an amazing cricket game then please, in the power invested in me 14 years ago when my mom and dad used a free condom... GO AWAY...
do i know this freak???

i know you still burn calories but it doesn't fit because others run in shorts

...and now he's quoting himself.

This is gold, comedy gold. It's like giving a chicken a mirror for the first time and watching them slowly figure out that the mystery chook looking back at them is in fact them.

rofl [HASHTAG]#thanksmatt[/HASHTAG] for the thread,seriously needed this after seeing india's first session against eng.

Right, I've had a look and basically youse are all jerks. It's clear that Big Ant have used us poor console people as rats. Rats for testing so they can give the PC owners the best DBC ever and then once the tests had been made they decided to try and ruin everyone's console game with Patch 2. Oh it was an excellent plan and you almost got away with it too, but you didn't count on me and Taru working you out did you? Well we're on to you and we will not rest until you change the consoles themselves to make them more modable, but you won't will you? No instead you'll work on that bug that stops Xbox players from playing and make sure it migrates to PS3 for Patch 3 so us console owners will finally be eliminated. We're onto you PC using supremacists. The fightback starts here!

if i'm not mistaken, it was strategy to make pc version perfect! we played hard with bugs and reported, actually you should thanks us, we have been lab rats.:noway
And now the roles are reversed. The guys with the Steam version are the 'lab rats' and you will get next patch when everything working as it should. Be grateful for that.

I think it's great enough that DBC14/Cricket Academy is able to circumvent MS closed policy on data sharing between platforms. I think its a little far fetched to demand console modding too, since whilst loads of 360 games are modifiable, comparatively few support this, and this would leave PS3 in the dark. Modding on PC is and always will be 'the thing' that sets it apart due to the way games are installed and how easy it is to access and mod the files. It's not a design decision on Big Ant's part, it's just the way it is.

I think it's great enough that DBC14/Cricket Academy is able to circumvent MS closed policy on data sharing between platforms. I think its a little far fetched to demand console modding too, since whilst loads of 360 games are modifiable, comparatively few support this, and this would leave PS3 in the dark. Modding on PC is and always will be 'the thing' that sets it apart due to the way games are installed and how easy it is to access and mod the files. It's not a design decision on Big Ant's part, it's just the way it is.

You would say that, you're one of THEM!

Users who are viewing this thread