Complaining about lack of modding on consoles

Name an XBOX 360 game with user friendly modding (user friendly being on par with the ease of standard PC modding)
I'll save you the trouble - you can't
i think you have a point.
to be honest i only play sports games, do not like action games like fifa, afl, nba (preowned copies) all of them come with proper license so im not bother about mods or pc version.

user friendly modding (user friendly being on par with the ease of standard PC modding)

Little sidetrack: but that's the big development is recent years. The fact that modding is just putting files into a folder and ticking a few boxes rather than installing monstocities like this which, although a very cool mod, requires installing a monstrosity of a ui, which at least is mostly translated into English. Console modding, to me, seems more obtuse than RSRBR which I thought was impossible!

ahaha you think I'm a dev? That's genuinely really funny and as wrong as you could get. If I was a dev then I'd have forced a Mac version to be created...

You still haven't answered my question, by the way.

Last edited:
im sorry, silly me! yes i believe you guys intentionally delayed pc version to get less bugs game. we have been used!!

Please explain why they would do that given they sell more console copies?

Don't talk shit.

ahaha you think I'm a dev? That's genuinely really funny and as wrong as you could get. If I was a dev then I'd have forced a Mac version to be created...

You still haven't answered by question, by the way.

As my Mac heavy friend once told me "I don't need to play games, I've got a Mac".

can someone please tell me the reason it took extra two and half months than console version to released PC version? wonder why!!! could have released all three flatforms on same day.

Fear of piracy and a late decision to go to steam (if I recall).

All of those games are fully licenced if im not wrong. for an example in IC 2010 there are lot of sponsered bats so there is no big different like here. anyway thanks for made this look like a proper thread.

Ashes 09 and IC 2010 weren't fully licenced at all I'm pretty sure. I think they had the Australian licence and the English one, but had only international sides, and the rest had fake names.

Ricky Ponting Cricket 2007 had a fully licenced World Cup, but would only be licenced for the World Cup, except Ponting of course. Leap and Gilchurch were still devastating though, not to mention Tenhukkar.

i think you have a point.
to be honest i only play sports games, do not like action games like fifa, afl, nba (preowned copies) all of them come with proper license so im not bother about mods or pc version.

Not even FIFA is fully licenced. NBA and AFL Live were though, that said, it's not like the AFL has many teams to licence.

Why is everyone still feeding the troll? If you want mods, get a PC version of the game. It's as simple as that.

see what will happen next time arround, console sales will go down by 40%

The prophet has spoken. Let's forget a 40% drop in console sales would still be considerably larger chunk of the market than the PC version based on what Ross was saying, he has spoken and that is that.

Ashes 09 and IC 2010 weren't fully licenced at all I'm pretty sure. I think they had the Australian licence and the English one, but had only international sides, and the rest had fake names.
Ricky Ponting Cricket 2007 had a fully licenced World Cup, but would only be licenced for the World Cup, except Ponting of course. Leap and Gilchurch were still devastating though, not to mention Tenhukkar.
at least they provided sponsored bats gloves balls. it was really easy to edit those names, but what we got here??chicken as a sponsor????

The prophet has spoken. Let's forget a 40% drop in console sales would still be considerably larger chunk of the market than the PC version based on what Ross was saying, he has spoken and that is that

yeah may be he knows pc guys are selfish and don't care about the others, you need us to buy the game then Big ant not going out of business and make more games for you to mod and enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread