Complaining about lack of modding on consoles

at least they provided sponsored bats gloves balls. it was really easy to edit those names, but what we got here??chicken as a sponsor????

The chicken addboard is the best thing in the game.

yeah may be he knows pc guys are selfish and don't care about the others, you need us to buy the game then Big ant not going out of business and make more games for you to mod and enjoy.

I've actually bought more than one copy of the game, I was in a similar situation to you even, but I decided that if I wanted the mods (and the game to run properly, rather than on the Potato 360) I would just buy it on PC.

we made the profit but you guys have benefited. so unfair

There are two types of PC user:

1. Those who bought it previously on console
2. Those who waited for the PC release

Those in camp 1 paid twice, those in camp 2 were patient.

I've actually bought more than one copy of the game, I was in a similar situation to you even, but I decided that if I wanted the mods (and the game to run properly, rather than on the Potato 360) I would just buy it on PC

there you go.

Why is everyone still feeding the troll? If you want mods, get a PC version of the game. It's as simple as that.

...because he's saying genuinely ridiculous things that are funny? If it was boring or awful, then it'd have been stopped after the first thread. I'm only posting because he's saying increasingly funny stuff...

What is missing in console version apart from Modding ?? Can anyone please guide me here..

Thanks.

[

...because he's saying genuinely ridiculous things that are funny? If it was boring or awful, then it'd have been stopped after the first thread. I'm only posting because he's saying increasingly funny stuff...
Sarcasm[DOUBLEPOST=1407420453][/DOUBLEPOST]
What is missing in console version apart from Modding ?? Can anyone please guide me here.

it is like you runing on the road with out any clothes, thats what missing.just imagine..... you! with out clothes

This guy is a lot of fun.

The best part is his picture. You know what Che would love? His image being made into a brand and bandied about by teenagers worldwide while they whinge on their computers and smartphones.

Holy crap, I'm honestly stunned... I wish so badly I could cuss this guy out (won't as its against my beliefs) but I will say one thing: This man is the biggest troll on pc since that guy who kept on saying AC13 was better then DBC14... @taru1 if you feel ripped off that you got an amazing cricket game then please, in the power invested in me 14 years ago when my mom and dad used a free condom... GO AWAY...

Holy crap, I'm honestly stunned... I wish so badly I could cuss this guy out (won't as its against my beliefs) but I will say one thing: This man is the biggest troll on pc since that guy who kept on saying AC13 was better then DBC14... @taru1 if you feel ripped off that you got an amazing cricket game then please, in the power invested in me 14 years ago when my mom and dad used a free condom... GO AWAY...

...so many cans, so full of worms, so many openings...

...well, you resisted the temptation to swear, I shall resist this one.

Also fearsome tweak.

it is like you runing on the road with out any clothes, thats what missing.just imagine..... you! with out clothes

i know you still burn calories but it doesn't fit because others run in shorts

Users who are viewing this thread