Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

??

I took it near wifi and updated, it was in basement where was no signal at all

I think that would be my standard answer to anyone not able to get online - get a hotspot if you can.

How to load my created team onto the game on PS3

Can someone give me a step by step run down on how to load my created team onto my PS3 (Not an on disc link).It has probably been asked before (sorry),but can someone assist?

Can someone give me a step by step run down on how to load my created team onto my PS3 (Not an on disc link).It has probably been asked before (sorry),but can someone assist?

Go the academy within the game and search it... Then just select.

i cant save the GET BEST squad...everytime i quit the game and re run it the squad vanishes....do i need to download everytime or is there any way to save manually?

Thanks to the people who put in hard work creating classic players I've enjoyed these teams. I've created the 1999 World Cup teams using a lot of these downloaded players but not every player was available to download. I've got the uniforms as close as I can see correct (Bangladesh, West Indies & Zimbabwe impossible to get close) and changed the names of the stadiums to reflect prominent English stadiums used. I've filled in players with stats, identity, attributes (but only roughly because I have no idea how accurate they are) but the likenesses are not even attempted in most cases besides changing skin colour.

Would anybody who is good with likeness creating be willing to have a go of editing these players if I upload the teams? I've got the list of players I've half attempted. I think people would enjoy having these teams but I don't really want to upload crappy or make out like I'm claiming other peoples content you know

i have actually uploaded Pakistan of the world cup 99. i only made the kit to be honest and just about managed to find a starting lineup through cricket academy. i would really appreciate if you could upload all the teams so that a world cup 1999 competition could be created.

Is anybody else having problems with downloading teams from the academy. It is taking a really long time. A really really long time. I'm on xbox.

i have actually uploaded Pakistan of the world cup 99. i only made the kit to be honest and just about managed to find a starting lineup through cricket academy. i would really appreciate if you could upload all the teams so that a world cup 1999 competition could be created.

I uploaded Australia and Pakistan, both have 99 WC in the name. Ijaz Ahmed and Wasti were created by me so there's no real effort in their appearance. I'll upload the rest tonight or tomorrow once I fill out the squads, they all have 12 or so players just so I could get a tournament happening.

Scotland I have just used the current 11 and Kenya mostly have the current 11 but I did use the players that were there in the 99 WC. Zimbabwe have quite a few created players I made so generic faces there.

Skills might need to be tweaked as well, I'm not sure on the balancing of the attributes just yet too. Hope you enjoy them, have fun. It's a pity you can't create a 12 team ODI tournament as far as I can see.

Very important, i got the game on xbox & updated the teams but now when i turn off the xbox & play the game again all the saved data is gone & it tells me to update the game again basically it deletes all my profile data. Its annoying update me on this. Thanks

Very important, i got the game on xbox & updated the teams but now when i turn off the xbox & play the game again all the saved data is gone & it tells me to update the game again basically it deletes all my profile data. Its annoying update me on this. Thanks

Very important, I am finding your multiple posts annoying.

Here's an idea, why don't you spend a few minutes putting your error in the bug reporting template and posting it in the bugs/anomalies thread so that somebody actually takes what you are saying seriously rather than spamming multiple threads with the same diatribe.

Someone else had the issue and said it was to do with multiple accounts/logins - are you playing multiplayer?

Did anyone make domestic teams for pakistan? like sialkot stallions etc.

Immensely impressed with the list of teams to download. Will certainly spend some time doing that.

Huh, so it appears all my creations have been downrated, all except for my IPL and Australian teams, which are in the get best anyway. Should it be seen as the work of the Chunnster, or are my creations just that shit? I'm inclined to go for option one.

Users who are viewing this thread