End Game Contract Killer 3.0 - asprin V.I.P and his remaining bodyguard Till Valhalla wins!

Game difficult?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • A little

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easy peasy

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So this is a format where the odds are stacked against the mafia. If the town plays to its potential, should be an easy win for multiple guys.

Okay so all the fun is good but now we need to focus on the job. Protecting our VIP.

Okay so all the fun is good but now we need to focus on the job. Protecting our VIP.
Meanwhile, when we are in the preparation of the protection plan, the VIP forces his team for the IPL opening. Jokes apart, I am still confused about how to start or where to start.

Meanwhile, when we are in the preparation of the protection plan, the VIP forces his team for the IPL opening. Jokes apart, I am still confused about how to start or where to start.
Maybe random lynches..... One with most lynches is eliminated?

Yes this game requires us to lynch daily. So we need to lynch someone. One of the PEvil's game I read earlier also stated if there is no majority reached then person with highest lynches on him will die. So should be the same here.

One of the rare games where you won't mind dying for the benefit of the game since there is just 1 antagonist with just one chance.

Yes this game requires us to lynch daily. So we need to lynch someone. One of the PEvil's game I read earlier also stated if there is no majority reached then person with highest lynches on him will die. So should be the same here.
:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread