Created a group on Steam

I`m not sure why you would think that servers will be needed. It is still the same as the current one (knockout cup) , and that doesnt require a server. This will just be a differently structured Online Tournament.

94 members and climbing guys, thank you!

As I have said on the discussions boards within the group, I will start to get the ball rolling this evening regards tournaments / leagues etc.

I`m not sure why you would think that servers will be needed. It is still the same as the current one (knockout cup) , and that doesnt require a server. This will just be a differently structured Online Tournament.

Knockout cup doesn't need you to maintain all the match results, points, NRR etc. which an online league like IPL or BBL would. I think setting up and maintaining info regarding such a tourney would need Big Ant to store data on a server.

Once we get the Steam issues sorted we'd be happy to give a prize to the winner of the Comp - not sure what that would be yet but we'll think of something.

Cheers Ross, that's awesome! Maybe a trip to Australia for the winner? :p

On a more serious note this competition will be taking shape from this evening once I get back home from work.

Look out for it on the Steam group discussion boards!

Cheers Ross, that's awesome! Maybe a trip to Australia for the winner? :p

On a more serious note this competition will be taking shape from this evening once I get back home from work.

Look out for it on the Steam group discussion boards!

Some here would not call that winning :p

Details about the upcoming tournament starting tomorrow evening are now on the discussion boards within the group.

Get your names down!

I will be doing the draw tomorrow afternoon around 2pm (UK time).

Morning all!

There are 19 teams taking part in the first tournament that starts this evening. I would like this to be increased to 32 if possible!!

The draw for the first round takes place at around 2pm Uk time (4 1/2 hours from now).

And remember Ross has promised a prize for the winner!!!!

Morning all!

There are 19 teams taking part in the first tournament that starts this evening. I would like this to be increased to 32 if possible!!

The draw for the first round takes place at around 2pm Uk time (4 1/2 hours from now).

And remember Ross has promised a prize for the winner!!!!

Hi bro, thanks for the initiative. My Steam ID is kushari and I have taken Kolkata Night Riders. Looking forward to the Tournament. What kind of Draw and Tournament will it be? F5 :D / T10 :p / T20 :yes or ODI :noway:noway

Preview of how the tournament is shaping up:

DBC14 Fans - Challonge

Totally random fixtures and they will change when I press the final "Shuffle" at 2pm.

So come on, get your bloody names down! Remember Ross will be awarding something for the winner!

Played a match with some nitinbains54 (4th in PC Online Ranking), he didn't allow me to win fair and forfeited the match when I hit him for 02 Sixes in the 1st Over. Guys you are warned now, be careful if playing nitinbains54, he is a quitter.

He is actually in the tournament but we'll see.

I do have some rules and regulations for the tournament which I will share after the draw has been made :)

Users who are viewing this thread