Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

So a clean looking SVG doesn't necessarily translate to a clean looking bat in the Academy. Will be interesting to see how it translates in game...

Y1BiEbT.png

And I guess people requesting more incomplete jersey designs won't care..but that Heat jersey has the wrong sponsor, wrong emblem and wrong flame design....

Have had a few people asking so just explaining how I've done a couple things. I have been using the import svg for work on uniforms and logos but it requires a bit of problem solving. Some logos (actually most logos) are too detailed and can't be imported straight up without getting the error message when you upload. I guess it's linked but it's less about file size and more about the numbers of nodes/points a logo has. With some logos (like India below) I break the logo up into parts (and therefore smaller files with less nodes) and import them. I then place them layer them on top of each other in the uniform creator. It's a bit fiddly because you have to move and scale each image and line them up just right but it can be done (maybe could work for logos like Bangladesh?).

Untitled.jpg

That's how I achieved this:
India_Test_2.jpg

It would be easier if BA increased limits for importing svg file sizes but no doubt they have their reasons/restrictions due to issues with sharing files. I do note that on a jersey you can place 20+ logos so maybe the restriction should not be on individual svg file size but you working within an overall limit for each uniform? For example, with the India one above I've only used four logos so there is 'file space' to use plenty more logos but I would've rather used that file space on the detail of the few logos I used. Not sure I'm making sense.

Last edited:
Also, to the person who mentioned washed out colours, yep the colours do alter a little when importing but you can correct them within the editor.

I think my first mission when I return to Australia is to make the 99 World Cup kits. The Aussie one was class!

Creating this logo using the in-game logo cretor is almost impossible. i have tried a lot! That tiger head is the main problem. I have told 3-4 people to create the svg of this logo. None of them could do it below 100 kb.
BTW i have an idea! @tysonbennett can you give me the tiger head only? within 30-40kb? i can create other materials in the academy. Thanks in advance :)

bangladesh logo.png

Tried my best using the in-game creator. It isn't perfect but it's fine from the distance you see it from.

View attachment 171821

Tried my best using the in-game creator. It isn't perfect but it's fine from the distance you see it from.

It's more than decent ! Great job! i also tried it with the in game creator! i made everything perfectly except that tiger head. Now , if in anyway that tiger head of yours can be replaced by importing the vector of the tiger head only! It will be perfect.
But you did a great job! Thanks man! :D

And I guess people requesting more incomplete jersey designs won't care..but that Heat jersey has the wrong sponsor, wrong emblem and wrong flame design....

I'm so sick of that type of feedback.

Improve the face size. What do you want changed? Bigger, smaller, wider, thinner, shorter, taller?

How about letting @Kane Dav know that his design was indeed a good replication, although it was last years edition.... Not just "wrong, wrong, wrong"

How about letting @Kane Dav know that his design was indeed a good replication, although it was last years edition.... Not just "wrong, wrong, wrong"

It wasn't a good replication in my opinion. It is missing most of the design elements, and the elements it does include are all inaccurate. Does a disservice to call it a good replication when there are other kit makers actually producing accurate kits/bats.
  • Use the correct sponsor and actually put it in the right position.
  • Use the correct flame design instead of assuming it's the same as the flame design in the logo (which is clearly the one tysonbennet made)
  • Add the black sleeves using existing pattern options in the academy.
  • Add the other sponsor logos.

So a clean looking SVG doesn't necessarily translate to a clean looking bat in the Academy. Will be interesting to see how it translates in game...

Is it possible to touch it up after the import? I can't use the academy so I can't check for myself...

Users who are viewing this thread