Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

6VoafYs.png

James Anderson

I am starting to think there are different builds available to some out there. I saw a Faf du plessis in the academy with a haircut I have never seen on DBC and could not find it anywhere in the academy.

Ive seen that one in The Academy. Its a Thinning variation. Still baffled on Snowys Anderson though

Ive seen that one in The Academy. Its a Thinning variation. Still baffled on Snowys Anderson though
snowy's one is there too! try preset #27 and #12 with thinning variation

fMytGEO.png

Don't know if it's really been discussed, but it looks like these are all the elements to which we can apply logos
Well spotted - looks like almost everything we could want to mod is covered here :).

A few things that are missing if I were to be picky:

Shoes
Tattoos - I seem to remember these being mentioned as possible to create in the logo editor?
TV overlay stuff
Scoreboard/third umpire decision images (e.g. decision pending + out/not out anims)

Perhaps unrelated to the logo creator, a tiny detail that would be nice to be able to add would be to have the player ID numbers on the shirts as they are under the emblems in this pic;

249953.3.jpg

Also, nice work with the created players Snowy :).

Agreed, certainly would be a nice little touch having player numbers on caps and tops!
Well spotted - looks like almost everything we could want to mod is covered here :).

A few things that are missing if I were to be picky:

Shoes
Tattoos - I seem to remember these being mentioned as possible to create in the logo editor?
TV overlay stuff
Scoreboard/third umpire decision images (e.g. decision pending + out/not out anims)

Perhaps unrelated to the logo creator, a tiny detail that would be nice to be able to add would be to have the player ID numbers on the shirts as they are under the emblems in this pic;

249953.3.jpg

Also, nice work with the created players Snowy :).

Is anyone else's game crashing when they go into the logo editor after the new update?

Users who are viewing this thread