Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Loving your work @Munkeymomo

I've asked HBK about the uploading error. I think it's to do with Boyd Rankin, I cant remove him from the lineups and can't upload the teams because of a duplicate player error!! I've got the same issue with a few county teams. Not sure if there is a download kits only option, the players (bar 2 or 3) and lineups aren't done.

@Munkeymomo Strange one. I've seen that error in pretty much any Associate lineup I've done. Might not be related to Rankin specifically, there is a Shahzad in both the UAE and Oman teams, same guy and obviously incorrectly linked. Can't remove him from either squad, might more broadly be a problem with players shared between multiple squads? Pure speculation though.

@Munkeymomo Strange one. I've seen that error in pretty much any Associate lineup I've done. Might not be related to Rankin specifically, there is a Shahzad in both the UAE and Oman teams, same guy and obviously incorrectly linked. Can't remove him from either squad, might more broadly be a problem with players shared between multiple squads? Pure speculation though.

Maybe, I only assumed it was Rankin as I was able to remove the other linked players (Porterfield, Stirling and Wilson), but couldn't remove Rankin. When I click remove on his name it just removes another random player in the lineup! Haha

I saw somebody had done New Road, Worcestershire but had problems uploading. Does anyone have any images of it yet?

2020 and FC kits. Helmets, gloves etc done. I'm getting an odd upload error though. Kits have uploaded with the wrong logos!
View attachment 177084
View attachment 177085
Really awesome work!I spent an hour and still couldn't even get the cricket ireland logo right! Im in no way trying to criticise it, its excellent, but it would be awesome if you added the really faint shamrock pattern on them and the odi kit is a slightly darker shade of green
cricket-ireland-2016-jersey-1.jpg
cricket-ireland-2016-jersey-lime-1.jpg

I saw somebody had done New Road, Worcestershire but had problems uploading. Does anyone have any images of it yet?

Would also like to see this if any of you immensely generous people have done it yet? Thank you in advance. Genuinely much appreciated.

Really awesome work!I spent an hour and still couldn't even get the cricket ireland logo right! Im in no way trying to criticise it, its excellent, but it would be awesome if you added the really faint shamrock pattern on them and the odi kit is a slightly darker shade of greenView attachment 177086View attachment 177087

Ooh thanks I didn't see the shamrock. That's easy to do I have the shamrock logo already made for the helmet/cap logo. I'll add that tomorrow.

Does anyone else have a problem with putting logos on the back of their jerseys cuz it won't let me put logos behind a certain point on the side of the jersey. Does anyone know why?

Does anyone else have a problem with putting logos on the back of their jerseys cuz it won't let me put logos behind a certain point on the side of the jersey. Does anyone know why?
its the same with bats the logo will only go right around to the back one way for some odd reason

blundstone old.jpg dbc17_blundstone arena_stadium_screenshot1.png Excuse the actual photo here as it does not show the new Ricky Ponting Stand on the left. blundstone-arena-ponting.jpg dbc17_blundstone arena_stadium_screenshot2.png blundstone-night.jpg dbc17_blundstone arena_stadium_screenshot.png

Blundstone Arena, Hobart. For fans of the BBL, Australia, and just cricket in general here's the home of Tasmania and the Hobart Hurricanes. When making this stadium if found that we could definitely benefit from BA adding a few extra assets like media towers and a wider variety of vegetation. If BA has any advice on sizing logos to fit the adboards it would be much appreciated. Also, if there's any first class/international stadiums people can't find on the academy and would like to see made I could take them into consideration.

Might not be a big priority for anyone given no international cricket is played in Pakistan

That's why I've avoided making those stadiums thus far anyway. maybe if I finish all the others first I'll give it a crack
I would love to see the Pakistan grounds as I am going to use them to replicate the tours the Aussies played in the 1980S

Users who are viewing this thread