Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

I don't have the game yet, but would hiding a stand inside a hill make them work anything like a grass embankment?

EqK3jPm.png

I don't have the game yet, but would hiding a stand inside a hill make them work anything like a grass embankment?

EqK3jPm.png

Haha, solid thinking mate.[DOUBLEPOST=1481799939][/DOUBLEPOST]
At the gabba at the moment.

Makes me sad we can't really recreate it in game. Beautiful ground.

To add to this. Amir is a superstar. What a player.

And to make this relevant to the creation thread I've been inspired to create the gabba. Got a couple of ideas that I am fairly sure will work.

Scorchers, Strikers and The Hurricanes are up for download! Brisbane in a few hours.
All teams will have their home ground, supplied by those talented guys in the Stadium thread

Username: fissionmailed

As always, give them a download and rate, please check them and let me know of any mistakes!

Credit goes to @Llewelynf for the amazing work with the kits, this will blow everyone mind in game, I can't wait to see them. I love those hats so much!

Where applicable players will have correct bats supplied by @Llewelynf , for the older players that only play BBL I just gave them the same brand of bat as the last season, I hope you don't mind!

Shutout to @SnowyCasanova, for organising and helping make the more notable players.

Worth noting: I only bothered making one lineup for each team and it is under T20, but I did set it so under all game types the lineup will default to t20, could someone check if this works?

Get downloading

N2Gnw3j.png
szvhJPq.png
zTesChb.png

Look at that Voges, is this real life?

England is now available under the username Casper.

5kpsgh0.png

Credits....
  • Fissionmailed and myself for players
  • Llewelynf for bats and kits
  • cd779, BRAB, munkeymomo, Brave Sir Robin, AlexPJSmith for the grounds. Unfortunately I couldn't add Sophia Gardens or Rose Bowl - there is a maximum of 7 home grounds

Please download and let me know if anything needs fixing! Also room for 3 more players if anyone massive is missing.

EqK3jPm.png
I have a ground on the server, I think it's Mandela Stadium. I did a similar thing to this but with large 2/3 tier stands. I found if I start with large 1 tier, then place a few medium hills over it just covering the seats. Finally I add 1/2 tiers. It looks ok but I'm not sure if it will work until I see it in game.

Scorchers, Strikers and The Hurricanes are up for download! Brisbane in a few hours.
All teams will have their home ground, supplied by those talented guys in the Stadium thread

Username: fissionmailed

As always, give them a download and rate, please check them and let me know of any mistakes!

Credit goes to @Llewelynf for the amazing work with the kits, this will blow everyone mind in game, I can't wait to see them. I love those hats so much!

Where applicable players will have correct bats supplied by @Llewelynf , for the older players that only play BBL I just gave them the same brand of bat as the last season, I hope you don't mind!

Shutout to @SnowyCasanova, for organising and helping make the more notable players.

Worth noting: I only bothered making one lineup for each team and it is under T20, but I did set it so under all game types the lineup will default to t20, could someone check if this works?

Get downloading

N2Gnw3j.png
szvhJPq.png
zTesChb.png

Look at that Voges, is this real life?
These look awesome!!! Wow!!! Just wondering are you doing Aus Domestic?

yep, most of the work is already done, just have to plug the gaps with some missing players then come up with some lineups, assign bats.

Downloading England crashes the game on my Academy, guys. Tried twice so far. Gets halfway through the bat logos, I think.

Edit - Third time lucky when I said don't overwrite logos I already have which may have been the problem. Still took longer than usual though. Lots of stadiums maybe?

Downloading England crashes the game on my Academy, guys. Tried twice so far. Gets halfway through the bat logos, I think.

Edit - Third time lucky when I said don't overwrite logos I already have which may have been the problem. Still took longer than usual though. Lots of stadiums maybe?
Which players for England still need bats? I know Cook/Ali/Hameed don't have any

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread