Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Current MCG that I am building, not quite finished, needs some details.

p6V2Xx7.jpg

RYHT7mZ.jpg

835LQif.jpg

NsuOrxd.jpg

thanks for the reply,

ok I got the game a few days before the patch was released, don't think should make any difference though, so you hadn't downloaded the uniforms teams etc before, so mine should be working as well... strange maybe i should delete all data and start again, don't particularly want to though.

Does downloading best also download logo's as it doesn't for me??

The get best does not download the TEAM logo, this is a temporary "fix" until the next patch is out.

Hi guys great work your all doing with players, bats and kits. I no you are probably getting annoyed with peoples requests but I can't make or import logos on my ps4 and was wondering if you could make some newbery bats? Thanks

Sorry if this is the wrong place but can someone upload a decent Umar Akmal on ps4

Had a go at the logo editor to make rcb's home kit with correct logos using user BRMj_58's team. Made most of the logos myself with the exception of the design he had already done and used @Llewelynf 's Highfield lions logo as the lion that sits atop the logo. I'm sure others could do a much better job but it works fine as a place-holder for now.
IMG_3208.JPG
IMG_3209.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3210.JPG
    IMG_3210.JPG
    734.6 KB · Views: 127
Why do team logos not download? And why is it that when playing career mode there are 3 starcs playing for Australia, yet I only have one version of starc on the game?

Here's one that literally will cover a "ton"of players. Haha. And a special something for my dear friend @SnowyCasanova

View attachment 178983
All of you are doing a fantastic job - please keep it up. My game is still downloading from PSN Store at the moment but would be happy to put my hand up to help create some of the female players from World Cricket + WBBL etc including faces, but would need some help with the logos to get them done right if anyone out there can lend a hand (after I have a quick play this afternoon).

Users who are viewing this thread