Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

With the commentary names, we have the same issue with some of Munkey's county players, but at least they're linked to the right county players (even if some get duplicated with international players who are linked) but for the most part, they're great creations.

i'm not aware of anyone else pushing themselves as the best creator while wilfully uploading players that will mess up others' game, and if i was i'd say the same to them as to you - stop being a dick.

but at least you've admitted now you do it for your own "glory" rather than helping the community. which is why i will stick to the snowy, fission & llewellyn creations - great results, done properly, to help the community.

i'm on record in this thread saying it would be great if snowy and the others could use your creations as they were good, and save themselves effort. now i see why they - and nobody else in their right mind - would touch your creations with a barge pole. you might as well make an 8ft black alastair cook as one linked to a right arm spinner from kent, it's the same result: an incorrectly done player who will mess up people's game.

we had exactly this nonsense with chunnster during the dbc14. you're this year's chunnster. well done.
I am say that lot of times from hereon I will unlink and upload players. Why I done it for glory are you going to elect me as the president of planet cricket. You stick to there or here I am not ask you about that.

I am say that lot of times from hereon I will unlink and upload players. Why I done it for glory are you going to elect me as the president of planet cricket. You stick to there or here I am not ask you about that.

@blockerdave was making reference to the fact you said you would do it from here on. You have a lot of players that you have already uploaded, that need to be fixed if they are to be used properly.

If you want to fix players you've already uploaded, you'll have to upload them all again.

Just a few minor notes -

If players were made in the very earliest of academy releases, the finalised commentary surname list may not have been available there, which in some cases may result in the commentary name being slightly off from what was selected at the time of creation.

On disk players apart from Don Bradman aren't in any way special - they are all just randomised slider values.

I'll look into the issues noted about data changing on downloaded DBC14 players.

Even if Raj unlinks and then re-links a player he has edited from an on-disk player wouldn't that result in that on-disk player being overwritten and then therefore deleted from his academy? I think Create New Player is more important than it seems Raj.

Even if Raj unlinks and then re-links a player he has edited from an on-disk player wouldn't that result in that on-disk player being overwritten and then therefore deleted from his academy? I think Create New Player is more important than it seems Raj.

Unlinking should restore the original on-disc player

in DBC14 we had an option to download ignoring links - it would be great to have this back. not only because of this linking issue but also because of the players brought over from DBC14 being linked incorrectly too. @MattW perhaps this is possible?

Sorry guys if this has already come up and being answered but is there a way of changing glove/pad colours on created players as everything seems to be stuck on red/black colour scheme when creating. I presume I'm missing something straight forward as it was easy to do on DB14. Thanks

On the topic of all of this why do people lock their creations? It's really annoying and unnecessary.

Can't we just download it using "save as new custom player" and link them ourselves, instead of replacing the linked player with them?

Attachments

• IMG_3655.JPG
    IMG_3655.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_3656.JPG
    IMG_3656.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 148
i'm not aware of anyone else pushing themselves as the best creator while wilfully uploading players that will mess up others' game, and if i was i'd say the same to them as to you - stop being a dick.

but at least you've admitted now you do it for your own "glory" rather than helping the community. which is why i will stick to the snowy, fission & llewellyn creations - great results, done properly, to help the community.

i'm on record in this thread saying it would be great if snowy and the others could use your creations as they were good, and save themselves effort. now i see why they - and nobody else in their right mind - would touch your creations with a barge pole. you might as well make an 8ft black alastair cook as one linked to a right arm spinner from kent, it's the same result: an incorrectly done player who will mess up people's game.

we had exactly this nonsense with chunnster during the dbc14. you're this year's chunnster. well done.
Snowy fission and Llewellyn is that what i search for sorry I'm so new to this it's embarrassing lol

Sorry guys if this has already come up and being answered but is there a way of changing glove/pad colours on created players as everything seems to be stuck on red/black colour scheme when creating. I presume I'm missing something straight forward as it was easy to do on DB14. Thanks

Not missing anything mate, the only way you can change your gloves/pads is by modifying the team's gloves/pads. No idea why they removed this feature. The colour scheme that is used is aesthetically displeasing.

Snowy fission and Llewellyn is that what i search for sorry I'm so new to this it's embarrassing lol

no embarrassment mate - there's a lot of searching to do!
snowy in the academy is casper, and lewellyn is friedlele7 in the academy, but fissionmailed is fissionmailed... :) even more confused now i bet! (search for teams by either casper, friedlele7 or fissionmailed, better still check out their thread

also be sure to search for munkeymomo if you want english county teams, and karolkarol for associate nations.

that won't solve every issue in terms of duplicates in career mode - that's not an academy issue - but it will give you great looking, correctly linked, players and logos.

no embarrassment mate - there's a lot of searching to do!
snowy in the academy is casper, and lewellyn is friedlele7 in the academy, but fissionmailed is fissionmailed... :) even more confused now i bet! (search for teams by either casper, friedlele7 or fissionmailed, better still check out their thread

also be sure to search for munkeymomo if you want english county teams, and karolkarol for associate nations.

that won't solve every issue in terms of duplicates in career mode - that's not an academy issue - but it will give you great looking, correctly linked, players and logos.
Thanks so much for that mate And whats the go with duplicate players in career mode how do you go about that, sorry like i said really new to this, also should I hold off on my career till patch 3 you think? Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread